The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reminiscing 2009

Wow!! We are now on the edge of 2009. It was the 1st year I said goodbye to boring school life routine and the year I first obtained full sense of freedom(to be exact, it's rotting) Leaving from routine means you will encounter more interesting, never-once-cross-your-mind, 'supernatural' things. Well indeed, 2009 is by far the most extraordinary time I had ever lived. And thanks to my blogging habits, I got to jot down some of the amazing stuff happen through out the year. I'm so glad that I learned to blog, thanks to Sharon and Calwin for introducing me Blogger. =)

Below are some HISTORIC moments happened in 2009.


(all the sentence below are link attached that direct you the related entry. XD)

*Rewind back to 31st Dec 2008*

How we countdown like mad crossing the boundary of 2008. SNOW WAR OWNS!!!


*Entering January 2009*

How I failed JPJ car test...

and passed it in less than 2 weeks!!



The video that took me days to finish. But FRIENDSHIP worth the work~


*February 2009*


I is slouched bak so I by tis ting to korek mai bodi.


*March 2009*


The day I couldn't believe my Bio getting A2. Wahla!!!


*April 2009*


My 1st time interview experience. Chicky interact interview doesn't count! XD



Participating in IU Camp as VERY IMPORTANT GUEST!! sort of...



*May 2009*

I iz sad bcuz JPA rijek me n the rayuan is Laffing Ma Arse Off!!



The time I fall in love with Japanese drama. *crying*


*June 2009*


Having C-R-A-Z-E-Y time at "Euro" Fun Park!!

A phone call that changed my life.


*July 2009*


Meeting my 'long lost' cousin bro, Joey.



A wonderful trip to Tempurung Cave and Sungai Klah hot spring with KBU seniors!!



My 1st time experience of celebrating my birthday in a karaoke room. COSTLY but PRECIOUS.

The Indoor Race that you need to run like hell. Indoor, no?


*August 2009*


Across year gap, taking part in birthday prank on a senior!!



Another exciting trip with seniors to Banting!!


*September 2009*


For the 1st time I wear baju Melayu and ending up as a human-sized SYRUP!! XD

How we say goodbye to Calwin and Yeeling~ Farewell my friend~


*November 2009*



Sending off my beloved KBU seniors with a video I made myself~



The Night of Changing Seasons. One hell of astonishing night!!


*December 2009*


The day I went ALL-NERD!!!



Celebrating Christmas. No Santa, no snow, no reindeer. Just wonderful friends!


Oh my god!! I can't believe there's actually so much of interesting things that could happened in just a year! I'm really really really glad that I recorded down all of them with keystrokes. It jotted down my very own life journey.

How wonderful it is, if one could have the chance to glance back on what they had experienced throughout their life, reading the words back and forth, appreciating every single part of their life expedition. No matter ups or downs, deal with it with a grateful heart so that you learned by bumping into obstacles, you will be more thankful for coziness. Life's beautiful~



A remarkable 2009. I'm lovin' it!

2 comments:

PanDE said...

Jay how 2 follow u?i juz made my own blog..feel free to cruise by..haha..

Jiajun said...

i added "followers' on the bottom of right column there. =)