The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, November 22, 2009

To my beloved KBU seniors,

Yesterday night was a BLAST!!

It was a farewell dinner for our seniors who have just finished their AUSMAT studies in KBU. I will blog about it after I "grab" enough pictures!! XD



This entry is dedicated to my beloved seniors especially those who stayed in the hostel cause we spent the most time together! (Woei song, Nicholas, Wei Xin, Daniel, Chang Win, Franky, Edwin and Shun Jing) not to forget, Shun Ling, Ginger, Ah Beng, KCV, Meng Chai and Xiao Fen.


I still remember the time I first stepped on this unfamiliar place. The first night, Nicholas and Franky already came into my room and start to give us "lecture" XD Just by the 1st night, I made friend with 2 seniors already!!

The following days, I was introduced to Woei Song, Daniel and Wei Xin. We had a dinner together and got to know each other. Then, the other night, Nicholas brought me to meet the "Two wings", Chang Win and Edwin. They share a room and their room was like a small small house with almost well-equipped appliances!! (extra table, extra chair, a damn big mirror and a FRIDGE!!!)

And for the last person, Shun Jing. You know how I know him?



Through DOTA. There's a night when I was called by the seniors for dota. Then I went to their room. Suddenly, I saw a guy whom I never saw before. After that, I learned that the guy is Shun Jing. Oh god, it is really hard to find a person who excels in both studies and dota. He's the man.


Through out this half year, I got to know more and more seniors in our school and starting to be involved with them. I, as a junior, had achieved something that I felt proud of myself. 1st, just after 2 weeks landing my feet on KBU, I already followed 2 of my seniors (Woei Song and Nicholas) on an amazing trip to Gua Tempurung and Hot Spring, Perak. Then, on the next month, August, I as the only senior follow my seniors to visit Wei Xin's hometown, Banting. Lastly, again being the only junior, I joined the seniors for a steamboat feast at Yuen Steamboat. It is something to be proud of, no? Well, at least for me, it is. XP


To my beloved seniors,

Even though we just got to know each other for such a short period of time, but you guys had left behind tons of precious memories and I shall treasure it deep down my heart. I also would like to thank for all the guidance and advices you guys gave during the half year. Besides, I also enjoy having meal together with you all, chatting, laughing and teasing each other, ignoring the "formal senior-junior boundaries", just like good friends talking to each other. Not to forget, the DOTA times we spent together, walking around 1km from hostel to student house just to have a "Hostel VS Student House Dota match."



Time really flies... Now, it's already the end of November. You all will be leaving here soon and fly to overseas to further studies. Well, I guess there's no never-ending gathering(translated from chinese old sayings) and I shall meet you guys in 2011, hopefully. (pray for my TEE next year guys!! XD)


A good friendship doesn't mean that it have to be fostered for a long period of time. The only important thing is how well you spend your time together with your friends.

I shall end this entry with a video I made myself this afternoon and I hope you guys enjoy watching it~!!






I hereby wishes you all, all the best in your studies~!!

4 comments:

WWS said...

I'm sure my life in KBU will never be the same too without the presence of you and DJ (name I created for Dao Zhen).
DAMN!!! I HATE THIS KIND OF feeling!!! (EMO~)
I know I'm not a senior who is able to give very useful advice to my juniors.(I only know how to teach people to relax and joke around) XP
But, there's one advice I hope you'll always remmeber:

The moment you took up this JPA scholarship, you're flying....
never look back,
never hold back,
never come back
without success.

Work all your heart out and play your head off!!

Jiajun said...

haha.. hope u enjoy the video~!!

u EMO, then wad abt Nicholas? jump down from hostel here ady.. wakakaka!!

anyway, tats a rocking advice!! thx mate~!!

Nicholas Eu said...

Apala u! Im an emo king meh? I hate wasting my one life by suiciding. Hehe.But it's really a touching clip(not sure if it's a hyperbole) Hehe. Thanks for your cool 'yo yo yo' presence around JJ! Always do things out of sincerity bro! Take care! =D

Jiajun said...

yo yo wassup~!! u not emo, u r hysteria. hahhaha.. glad that u enjoy it!!

u too~ all the best in ur studies and take care too! =)