The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, May 11, 2009

An Important Key, LOST

First thing first, congratulation to those who got their JPA scholarship successfully!!

and for those who failed, cheer up!! things are not as bad as you think... there are always other ways to fulfill your destiny, and JPA is not the only key to the door of success... cheers mate!




well, if you followed my Plurk recently, you'll know that I got rejected for my JPA scholarship application... quite disappointed when I saw this in front of my computer screen,








not feeling too sad about it, don't know why.. maybe I have encountered many failures already in my life... used to it already.. things are not always going to go as smooth as you hope to see it every time.. your luck will run out someday... therefore, I'm really agree with the phase "Life's not a bed of roses", thorns are everywhere damnit!!


now, I've got a chance to appeal for their reconsideration on my application.. last opportunity, waste or failed this, no more JPA and my dad will cut off his mind of buying himself a S series... @@













still, the chance of success is as thin as this,










now that one of the important keys to success has lost...



hope that I could find it back... even if I couldn't, there are still many other keys waiting for me to dig them out!!














mapuki!! damn many loh...

6 comments:

Cedric Ang said...

hey don't give up yet.

Still got time, right?

Jiajun said...

yup! thx!

Paul ''PopperSano'' Low said...

feel sorry u can't get it bro..Cheer up..Anything to do with architecture,i can consult you..

Jiajun said...

yeah babeh!!! i now officially hire u as my personal consultant!! XD

Paul ''PopperSano'' Low said...

http://www.yangsquare.com/life-of-an-architecture-student/

A blogspot of our school's one of the top architecture student..check up the video..it is true..I can't sleep since midnight,thinking of my architorture works.All the best in course hunting

Jiajun said...

hey man.. thx for da link!! really helpful!