The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas Eve Celebration.

Ho Ho Ho!! Merry Christmas!!

Just had a wonderful blast on yesterday night at my own house!

It was my 1st time to hold a party on X'mas eve, and I was very glad that Ying was so kind enough to bring her friends from church to sing carol in my house. Once again, thank you!

It was a BBQ party. We started roasting the chicken wings at around 7.45pm when almost all of my friends had came.



I was shocked by Niaseng's skill of skewering chicken wings. He can skewer the wing from its initial "Z" shape into a 90 degree meat stick. It even looks like a spinal cord. (the 1st wing from the left in the pic above)

The chicken wings were soooo delicious and mouth-watering. All thanks to KJ's mom's marinating skill. And also Eugene's grandma's homemade desert. Mmmmmm~~






Not to forget, my parents and my aunt for helping me setting up the party! =)


Around 9pm after everyone had done filling up their stomach, the carol sounded~

Ying together with the fellowship from the church had arrived at my house and started singing carol. Like I mentioned just now, this was my 1st time listening to carol on Christmas eve LIVE!!


Thanks to Ayrton, we can enjoy the carol over and over again~

Here's the vid,













Before the fellowship left, we took a BIG group photo~


Our very own Christmas carol~


After they had left, we began the Circle of Death. You all will start wandering, "What the heck!? Its Christmas! and all you want is death death death..." Chill folks! Its just the name of a game. No one was killed/slaughtered/roasted.

It is a game where you required only a deck of playing cards to play. Your are required to choose a card when it is your turn. Each card you choose represents different meanings and tasks. The only punishment is to drink something. If you are going for extreme mode, you can choose beer as the punishment drinks. As safety precaution, I used coke as substitution that night. =)

The ultimate punishment of this game will be inflicted on the person who gets the last 'K'. We played 2 rounds, Eugene kena 1st followed by me. Gosh! Imagine drinking a mixed of Soya, Jambu and Chrysanthemum. FML.

We all laughed our ass off through out the whole game because one of us set the rule that the players cannot say 'I, you, him/her' in any language. You say, you drink. It was funny to see all of us breaking this rules non-stop and unconsciously for 1246364537 times!!!


Finally, the countdown was few minutes away. We were watching Red Cliff and were stunned and got carried away by the beauty of Ling Chi Ling. Until 1 minutes away, there's was no high feeling of counting down to Christmas. OMFG!! So I quickly went to the DVD player and started finding the techno style Christmas song. While the CD was being loaded, it left only 10 seconds away to Christmas!! My mind popped out an idea - stop the time! Look, you are not watching Hero or playing Dota.

I went and took down the wall clock and pulled out its battery! I even reversed back 1 minute!! How smart I am! *erhem, erhem*

And so the countdown went on smoothly under the 'high' atmosphere created by the techno song~

I call this party a great success!!


Because even Nazi's leader, Adolf Hitler joined us in the countdown!!


Proudly edited by Ayrton. XD


After taking our last group picture, it marks the curtain call for another great partay.




Here, I would like to thank all of you who had attended the party!!

But there's always one thing that caught my curiosity every time. Is like every time I organize a party in my house, you all kebuk (means stuck) in my room after finish eating. My bedroom will straightaway turned into a club room. I was wondering why my room is so attractive.



I think it was my bed.



Because every time after they left, I would find my bed been seriously 'wounded'.


It looks like an aftermath of gang rape. =.=



and this time, they even left BALLOONS!!!



Oh boy~ My friends are all so crazy. I think it is a bless to have them as friends. After all, it's better to have some crazy buddies around you than a whole bunch of nerds.




Last but not least,

Here, I would like to wish all of you,


A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!



photos credits to Ayrton.

2 comments:

amir said...

u sure bog a big,big house..and a BIGGGG family too...

Jiajun said...

haha.. its great to have a whole bunch of friends gathering around partay-ing. XD