The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Better Posture, Healthier Life.

"Oi! Sit properly!"

i used to hear the sentence above since i was small... my parents used to scold me like that when I was lying on the sofa watching TV like a dead meat... saying that I will have slouched back (驼背) in the future...

i ignored it all the time however... (still small mah.. don't know what taichi so serius about)





"Eh JJ, stand straight a bit leh... slouched back ah u..."

"Straight skit!!! Semangat abit mah~"

now I only realised how serius the problem is... its very difficult to try to recover back good posture as slouching occurs NATURALLY as I walk, sit, stand... every time I try to remind myself not to slouch but it happens NATURALLY or should I say its like Involuntary Action? become habit already..

slouching suck out big time... it makes you look like no what semangat, like dead man walking... zombie to be exact!! Eeeee~!! so I was kinda worry because it greatly affect one's physical appearance (even sex appeal!!! XD)

till last year December's end, my mother's colleague saw me and point out my bad posture... she recommend me to try out a posture vest, iZEST which her daughter also wore for a few months ago and her posture has become better...


ahhh...i see hope~




%^$%#^%&^$%$#*&$@#%#




today, my father and I went to a pharmacy which sells the posture vest...

and yes! I bought it! and I just realised how skinny I was =.= because according to the table, XXL size will suit my height but my demonic tiny little waist fit only in S size... so in the end, i choose the XXL size... whose waist should be like Eugene >.<






the XXL size vest!!!!


do I look like I'm going for bungee jump? or do I look like I'm wearing it to slim my waist?


although I just tried it out today, I think that it will definitely help me to correct my slouched back because it keeps remind me not to slouch when I'm wearing it...



now for those who are suffering from slouched back or neck pain or back pain or just feel curious about this "slimming belt look alike" vest, feel free to visit its website (link)



0 comments: