The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


HOLA!!!

Finally got my WiFi done and right now, I'm online-ing from my hostel. Woot!!

What breaks my wonderful feeling is that I couldn't fucking signed in my MSN.


Alright, no more rants. Do let it spoil my blogging mood too.




Back to 2 days earlier, I received a phone call from someone. God, I was having my nap when this call came in. I took my phone and it appears to be an unregistered phone number. I answered it. And to my fucking surprise, it was my cousin bro, JOEY!!! Whom I lost contact for at least 10 years!!!

During my childhood, I used to play with him together. Well, since he lives in KL so he only came once or maybe no in a year. And I still remember how he looks, AT THAT TIME lah.

Since I haven't have my lunch and it was weekend!! So I followed him and his BB(which I heard it for 1246543 times that day. lol), Vyonni (sorry if I misspelled it) to 1Utama to fill up our stomach and of course lepak!

We have our lunch at Canton-i (something like a Dragon-i). Not much to say except for some huge amount of rice which I couldn't finished it but Vyonni could!! OMG, I think that's why I'm still a stick man (nickname given by Joey =.=)

Then, we decided to go for bowling at the top floor. (Yeah, sports straight after eat and I got no idea why I suggest so) So, we went to the top.

OMG LOOK!!! CINEMA!!!! And you know what's next?












It's TRANSFORMER time!!!!!!

Although Joey already watched it, he planned to watch it again! (see? how fucking deep you will regret if you missed this movie) And surely I was in cloud 9!! The queue was dragon-like and I can say 80% are going for Transformer. Luckily, we managed to grab our tickets before it was sold out! But 2nd row wor....



WHO CARES?


The movie was scheduled at 6pm. So, there are 2 hours more for us to bowling!! Oh by the way, we bought our socks at Bata there since 2 of us wear slippers and for hell the socks for rent went out of stocks.


Joey with his "Watermelon".

He is 5 years older than me. Look, do not be fooled by his forever-baby-face and guai zhai-look. He is ROCKER than you think. XD


His lenglui gf, Vyonni. @@


After the bowling session, we still have 30 more minutes before the show so we went for more lepak again.


Finally~ The time has arrived!!

We bought some drinks and ready to invade the cinema only to find that there were huge crowd outside the entrance. It was already 6pm and the hall we are going to enter still didn't light the "Now Seating" sign. Trully weird.

After some time, I went few steps in front and looked at the signboard saying,

"For Transformer 2 at hall 3 and 9, the movie will be delayed by 30 minutes due to technical problem."


WTF!?!? I guess the film was overplayed till it got technical problem. Bah, it is always a need to bear with some obstacles before you get to witness something GREAT!! Especially when it comes to Megan Fox. @@




So it begins. We came in just right at 6.30pm only to find that the film was already played for 10 minutes. *#%$@


Luckily, we didn't missed the RED HOT part!


OMG!!


Nose bleeding!!


Tissue please!!!


SOMEBODY CALL FOR AN AMBULANCE!!!



Overall, it was one of the best movie I've ever watched. Look, I even hold my bladder for more than 1 hour and luckily I managed to find some "buffering" scene to answer my nature's call.

Transformer 2 is definitely worth your 2 hour and half!!


After the movie, our stomach "screamed". We went to Bar-B-Q Plaza to have our supper-like dinner(cause it was like around 9.30pm). By the time we finished our meal, most of the shops were already closed. @@


I reached my hostel at 11 something and so it marked the end of that day's outing.


Thank you very very very much, cousie!! You really made my day~

Hope to see you again soon~ XD







p/s: I still can't sign in my MSN. Oh god, lost contact with my friends~ Fuck.




0 comments: