The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Day I Legalized...

Oyeah!! Ayrton finally got all the pictures done after burning one hell of midnight oil. Thx mate!! And hell he's already done blogging about my birthday but the birthday boy himself didn't even have it half way done!? How can this be happening!!


Alright, let's cut the crap.





The very day began with a beautiful saturday morning which I needed to wake up in a very fucking early time!! Like oh-my-god 7.30am as me, Ayrton and John plan to go WCG for pool at 10am. So I started off my journey of 19 LRT stations from Taman Bahagia to Wangsa Maju which caused me pain in the ass. And now I know why John hates to go Sunway Pyramid. He got acne on his ass.


Just kidding.



Then, when we reached our destination. We awkwardly found out that the pool centre only opens at 12.30pm. Dude, I just woke up for nothing? FML. After much much of blabbering to John for not reconfirming the operation hour of the pool centre, we made our way down to the WCG Internet cafe down there for some hardcore CS Source. By comparing it with CS 1.6, the former is like playing PS3 and the later is like the 1 we used to fuck those game tapes into the GOD-DAMN-BIG game console.




-Fast Forwarding-


At around 1.45pm, everyone was here at Sunway Pyramid's Redbox except for that motherfucker KJ who ffk. But I don't know whether it is just pure coincidence or what. There's a room I spotted which specially built for KJ,





We were to sing from the time we entered the room till 6pm. OMG imagine that!!! HANCUR your throat!!!

SO do you guys want pictures or you want me to explain to you on what the hell actually happened in that room for 4 hours chronologically!?!?

I prefer pictures.



The following photos are brought to you by the dedicated-extraordinary-super talented-mouth watering...ooops sorry.. ROCKING photographer, Mr. Ayrton!!!



You rawks!!!










John thought all the girls are his wives girlfriends. (as per request) XD






dude I'm eating!!


San, the supposingly surprise present from them which one of them spilled it out accidentally.XD


u guys noticed something different?


the three untold mystery wishes...





apesal ngan "...." kat atas kek tu!?!? ade cerita seterus ke!?



We guys are bored of old style normal posing, so we decided to be creative.



This is what happens when you accidentally sets your camera timer to 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds.


When we were posing, we saw a freaking long hair girl freaking crawled out from the TV.... do I look like an anaconda trying to devour an elephant or something?


You see, girls are complicated, they may took me as Robert Pattinson, Brad Pitt, Lee Hom... but guys are a lot simpler, they just took me as Megan Fox.





After our 4 hours of Sing-a-thon, we went to Wong Kok to try out its ULTIMATE SUPER DUPER ULTRA BIG MILK TEA!!!


Nobody touches my milk tea!!


And to our surprise, the karaoke room we entered just now is No.55 and the table we were sitting right now is also No.55 and my IC number has 55 too!! Creepy huh?


the mysterious number on that day.



The very cute piggy birthday card and Nike tee I received from my beloved friends on that day.




Around 9.30pm, we said goodbye to each other and so it marked the end of one of my most fantastic day ever!!


Really really thanks to all of you that have came to celebrate my birthday with me and also to those who can't make it to the party but your wishes, I will definitely treasure them deep inside my heart~






Friends Forever~

0 comments: