The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, January 4, 2009

I Failed JPJ Test, FUCK!!!

the title says it all..

today was a WTF day...

I'm going to share with you all how i fucking failed it with lots of F word...

i failed the 2nd part which is Jalan Raya 1... guess what i waited for 4 hours until my turn... (from 11am-3pm, fuck, i should have ask the authority about when the fuck is my turn) result, my stomach was screaming like mad (i ate my breakfast at 6am and until 3pm i didn't eat anything) thank god lynn, vien, winston and leon came by so i got somebody to chit chat while waiting for the fuck 4 hours...

"Tor Jiajun" here goes my turn...

did all the checking before starting the test... take a signal, U- Turn and the test started...

now, the fucking part...

the tester beside me is a woman... i first thought she was good, well at least better than those man officers wearing sunglasses(it was raining that time, WTF!!) but hell, what you see is not necessary what you will get, trust me!!

as usual, i stop at the junction there(outside Bitara 1) and wait as the traffic goes by... i looked at the right hand side and i swear to god there were not even a single vehicle coming, so i started off turning my car into the big road...

suddenly the tester says: "Awok ade nampak motorsikal tu?"

me ( in blur condition) : "Huh?"

tester : "Awok block laluan motorsikal tu.."

me (still in confuse condition) : "Huh?"

then i saw a motorbike behind me through the front mirror then he passed my car from the right side... and i was like "OMG!?!? where the hell did this motherfucker came from?"

but all was too little too late~~(Jojo's songs)

tester : " Kandas la awok nih"

me (in shocked) : "............."

tester : "henti kat tepi situ"

then we both switched place... LIAO!!!!

me in super duper no mood was fetched by the tester back to Bitara...

whole event happened in just a short 5 minutes....

4 hours of waiting and 5 minutes i failed it already.. WAH STEAM~!!

now, i have to wait for another 2 weeks for a retest...

this is sooooooooooooooooooo mood killing.....

but come to think of it, i actually got a chance to really gone through an experience of failure(trying to think positively =.=)





oh.. end of story! FUCK IT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shuk said...

okay 4 u... i've waiting 4 4 hours...
juz until da xm started 30 seconds i failed... btw, i stopped at the road... juz to wear da seatbelt... silly me though, gettin nervous n stuff...