The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Read. Read. Read. Read. Watch.

Research showed that majority of Malaysian read less than 2 book every year. (not text book, mind you)



I read 4 in 2 weeks time.



1 is missing in the pic because I lend it to my friend. It is Desert Flower by Waris Dirie.


Basically, this was how I spent the 1st half of my 1-month holiday (apart of L4D2, yamcha and drama of course! XP). We were given holiday task by our English teacher (oh, how I missed holiday homework. duh~) that is to read that particular 4 books and answer some questions.

Frankly speaking, if I was not given such work, I would not have a chance to come across such amazing true story.

Thanks to all of these homework, my holiday ain't go rotting again! Living a productive life is so much better than a eat-play-sleep life.



Ahh~ Now left only a movie to be watched which I also need to answer the same questions based on that particular movie.

It's either Water or Australia. Because that's the only 2 movies I have with me right now. (We have 5 options all together)







Perhaps I shall choose to watch Australia.....















Now you know why. *giggles*

2 comments:

amir said...

OMG! u can always watch 'Spirited Away' n avoid those higly-steamed scenes...

caLwin said...

nice choice!! haha