The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, January 3, 2010

End of Holidays. Beginning of Helldays.

Anyone has any idea on what the hell is this?



It looks like a cute animal with big red nose, no?


It was actually.....




......




.....




.......




My hand!!


There's the 2 moles on my right hand. And that big red nose? It was actually a burnt mark when I was praying in a temple few days ago. (I don't know what is it called, the splinter we used to light it for praying purpose) The burning ashes from it dropped off and landed on my hand. That's how I get that 'love mark'.

--------

A month long holidays had finally came to an end. All I can say is that I really enjoyed to the fullest during this holidays which were completely occupied with family, yamcha, party, drama, futsal and not to forget, the blarrrdy homework!!!


Will be going back to my dead boring hostel on tomorrow's evening flight. So long KayTee!!! (young-and-lively version acronym for Kuala Terengganu) We shall meet again on Chinese New Year and you better pray hard that you generate more income for my parents and relatives during this 2-month time. (to boost my angpau revenue of course!! XD)




Oh my sweetest, warmest, spacious double bed!! I shall miss you like mad~ Muacks!!



As for 2010, I wishes everyone, a happy new year and all the best in everything you do!! =)

Till then, have a nice day~

0 comments: