The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Of I.U. Camp 2009

WARNING: THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG LONG POST.


yesterday, I went to Gem Beach Resort together with beanie, winston, niaseng, calwin, apo and ming ee for the IU Camp.. as "Special" Guests.. (ahemmm!!) okay okay, not that special... oh and actually, it seems like me, beanie and winston were the only three who actually participated in most of the program held during the camp.. the other 4 were on their honeymoon trip(sorta...)



now onto the camp,

the ice-breaking, (the opening ceremony was the same old boring 1, so why bother it? XD)

I can't seems to be recalling anything about the games we played in ice-breaking session EXCEPT,























FLOUR!!!


the game is super duper simple, 1 player from both team are blocked by a piece of cloths (well, maybe 3.. 1 is too thin) and when the cloths are put down, the player must say out the opponent's full name correctly when they saw their face.. the fastest gets the chance to blow the flour towards the loser face... simple right?

well, not that simple until you get into the real business.. the 1 who wins blow.. fair enough.. the LOSER also blows!! is it some kind of vendetta or what? even the facilitators who put their life on the line holding the cloth also kena!! mannn~ our school students are the same old crazy EVERY batch...

and this is what happens when you mess with the flour~



crime scene No.1


crime scene No.2


crime scene No.3


and the funny thing is, you pay the price too EVEN if you didn't mess with the flour..





did you saw at the end there? beanie even performed some kind of "bitch-slap" towards his own sis!!

wait wait, bitch-slap? so beanie is a bitch... (nah.. he won't kill me for saying that because he just fucking strike the JPA scholarship!!!) congrats, bitch~


guess what? me, beanie and winston actually help them to clean up the mess y'know? see, how "special" are we~ we can be guests and as well as volunteers.. @@




after the "flour war", we had our lunch and came back into the hall for another great game... it was called "Pirates of the Caribbean" (why I never saw Captain Jack Sparrow 1? hmmm)

I became the Pirate along with beanie and winston, our job? catch people... it was almost the same as the last year's Jewel Quest's Wolf, except you can now also snatch people's gold coin (made in chocolate 1 duh) and also steal/break their eggs (do not think with your yellow mind please, its chicken egg!!)

however, I didn't snatch their gold coin because they won't help me in fulfilling my entertainment full set (PSP, i7 and PS3!!!) and neither did I steal their eggs too because I already have enough of them (fuck, please don't think with your yellow mind can or not?) I mean in my house's fridge lahh!!

damn, it was always fun to be the hunter~


after the game, we 3 jumped into the pool doh.. together with the On-Vacation 4... playing "water polo" which we pull the chair where people sun bath on it, making it as the "goal".. I cramped for a few times (jump like sohai thinking as if I was jumping on the land), luckily the water was shallow if not, I won't be here blogging about it..





onto the climax of the camp!! the I.U. Night!!

that 4 dudes finally joined the program.. =.=

and guess what? they appointed me as one of the judges wor~ so damn last minute...


in the future, the "Judge" word will be replaced by "Architect"... wohoooo!!! *dreaming*


from my point of view, the Japan group should win the competition but the result came out?

unexpected..

well, maybe the other judges have their own point of view leh? or maybe they saw what the noob judge(me la!!) didn't see? but seriously, Japan's performance was SPLENDID!! along with the talented main actor, Kevin (Vincent's lil bro) so sad that this year didn't have the Best Actor/Actress Award, I can't seems to find another person to compete with him for that title..


after the I.U. Night, there goes the "London Bridge" game!!! one of the most amazing group game, man has invented... it was sooooooooooo unlucky that the game have to be stopped after playing like 5 rounds? due to some people were injured during the game.. and from what I heard from my friend, he said he saw a person "fly out" from the "bridge" and some kena stepped on!! damn, this is crazy people stuff!!

and you know what?




Welcome to SM Chung Hwa Wei Sin.





after that, 5 of us (2 having "project") went down to have supper at Hot Hot... I have an idea.. if you want your ears to be deaf, you should build your home near here... fucking Mat Rempits sprinting like their mother gave birth to them as rubbish...

how I wished I could see one of them BANGED!!!




we slept at around 3am something and have to wake up at 7.30am because the breakfast was said to be served till 7.45am only.. =.=

nothing special happened on the 2nd day, except I got myself some scratches on my knees and feet after playing beach volleyball...

we returned home at around 2pm after having lunch at Chuan Kee..



overall, I give the I.U. Camp 7 out of 10..



phew~ the I.U. Camp post has finally came to an end.. thank you for willing to share your time with me and all the best to their upcoming activities!!


---------------------









p/s : For the 1st time, Calwin woke up earlier than me during the camp.... Damn~~






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i dont like playing with flour.. lol..

Jiajun said...

haha.. things will get nasty, EVERYTIME!!!