The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Life Changing Morning Call

Today, 9.30am.



ZzzzZzzzZzzz



ZzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzz

"duuuu~ duuu~ duuuuuuu~"(sounds of hand phone vibrating)

"hmmm... how come no music 1?" (It supposed to have music if it was the alarm I set)

"duuuuuu~ duuu~ duuuuuuu~"


So it was a phone call.

Lazily, I crawled up from my bed and went to my phone. From the screen, I saw the number that I thought it was from Taylor's College. Then I picked it up.

Me : "Halo~~" (sleepy)

Guy : "Hi, this is KBU college. Tor Jiajun right?"

( I thought it was something like asking whether I'm interested in their course)

Me : "Yea~~~"

And I swear that the following wakes the hell out of me.




















Guy : 'Did you know that you get JPA scholarship?"

Me : "HUH!?!?"

Guys : "Yeah." and bla bla bla~~



OMFG!!! It appears that I have just received the JPA Overseas Scholarship. I know it's far too shocking for you all to know these. To be honest, starting the day I failed my appeal for the scholarship, my dad has tried his best to seek help from power people in the government through MCA. But after a few weeks of no news, it is been thought that the stone has already sink into the bottom of the deep blue sea.

However, at this eleventh hour, I get it. In a half awake condition, I've been confirmed as one of the JPA Scholarship recipient. Most likely the last batch. Probably the last one. lols.

At first, I thought I was still in a dream. Really. All these happened so suddenly. TOO SUDDEN!!! Nuff said.

All the original planning to Taylors is in the emergency state of calling it off.

And suddenly I got many things and documents to settle it out, OMFG!!

This is getting crazy!! Is this a scene in a movie!? Am I one of the actors inside!? I felt like I'm right inside a movie scene. Damn, so fucking suspense!

Yeah, I know I'm overacting. But HELL!! There is impossible to have remain calm when somebody tells you that Michael Jackson has just revived!! Imagine the shock-ness.


From what my dad told me, he say that now my case have gotten the attention from the government and probably the whole KT(too freaking small to spread news) will eventually know about it. So, I've no choice but to study hard like a mad man. It is a shame to disappoint those who have help me in this case and hopefully prove that they didn't help the wrong man.

See now got pressure liao lor~ Well, at least there is a force to make sure I really really study.

FYI, I will be doing AUSMAT at KBU for 1 and a half year and then continue my 3 years degree at Australia.



The JPA documents have just arrived in time. Looking at the HUGE number of paperworks I must go through now, I think I shall stop writing at the moment.

Lastly, I would like to thank those important people especially my dad who help me with my case. I really appreciate it. Thanks dad!

Well,


Goodbye Taylor. Hello there KBU!



p/s : Niaseng~ Faster congratz me lor~ XD Mannnnnn~~This is soooo dramatic.

2 comments:

Paul ''PopperSano'' Low said...

Hey,I just came back from Ipoh.In the moment,I remember u asked me out another day before you go to Taylor(haha,I lost my voice when u called me),so I come over and see what u could have updated and perhaps I can share with you something..BUT HECK!Out of a sudden, U GET A JAY-to the-PEE-A! It is a GOOD NEWS BRO! Feels like a miracle right?! All the best and may u appreciate this opportunity!

Jiajun said...

thx brotha!!

that day I phoned you, I thought u sick.. no semangat lidat..haha

yea indeed!! like a last-minute-arrived ticket to AUS!!! XD

sure must appreciate this opportunity lor since so many people helped me with this. ^^