The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Passed JPJ Car Test, WEEEEEE~~!!!

WEEEEEEE~~!!!

today morning, i finally passed my JPJ car test!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!!!

i can drive already!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~!!!

and many people gonna tumpang my car already!!!!

...

.....

........


WOW!!!! what a fine fine fine day for me... i tell you the feeling of passing the test ah.. it was FANTASTIC!!! especially when you failed it before... cause you will be more appreciate the success you earned...

guess what.. i even got myself an advertisement(homemade 1)


TADAAAA~!!!




no more bullshit waiting in Bitara...

no more sohai clutch...

no more 30km/h around school area... ooops!!

the best part is, i don't have to see those JPJ officers anymore!!! damn... they just so scary...

ohya!! and "Bitara" this word will be wiped out from my dictionary...


5...


4...


3...


2...


1...

Word Deleted!!














what is Bitara ah? can eat 1?

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!!

1 comments:

Paul ''PopperSano'' Low said...

Bitara Bitara.. tomorrow i JPJ AH! your advertisement looks like those nua nua government promotion