The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Thursday, April 2, 2009

So This IS Interview...

guess what, last night I so hard to get asleep... 2 hours of bed laying... and I found out that recently I got this problem if I hampelang think rubbish things when laying on my bed for some time.. this is so pissing me off!!


well, let's don't talk about the stupid sleeping problem... let's move on into the main dish today.. the JPA interview.. which many people label it as "do show nia" which means those candidates were actually been shortlisted already before the interview is held...



and this is where it happens!! (of course is the interview lah... nabo?)


thank god I asked Eddy on yesterday night about the dress code.. at first I thought wearing school uniform is enough le because this is what I heard during a speak I attended few weeks ago (the day I bang my car, DAMNIT!!)

there is nobody who wear short sleeve!! (for boys) imagine.. I wear my school uniform and go for the interview... and when I entering the hall..










"OMFG!!$^%$#@*%^&*!!!"


you get the drift..



so! I ended up like this,


CEO!?!? GG~


now move on to the interview... DAMN!! I'm "lucky" number one!! my group were asked 2 question.. its statement like..

the 1st question is something like.. those who performed well during school not neccessary will become a successful man in the future and another 1 is many children nowadays are spoilt and undiscipline

I agreed on both the statement and start giving my reasons and supporting point.. yada yada.. I know you all will be bored if I continue elaborating on this part...

overall, I was quite satisfy with my performance except when introducing myself...maybe because my engine just started(baru nok tekan clutch jer) and plus the rottening life that has been slowing down my mind greatly, really..

and guess what, the result only came out on third week of May.. the hell!? here goes another 50 rottening days to go... really need to find something to do lah.. any plan?

ohya!! I need to improve my communication skill badly!! and especially speaking!!

want me blog using english, okay lahhhh~ want me speaking? dok leh gi~~








p/s : I kinda like my "CEO" look.. smart! neat! mature! but thinking about the how shockingly big the pressure can land on a CEO's shoulder?




well, maybe not.

0 comments: