The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, March 13, 2009

The Blessed Judgment

back track to yesterday...

early morning, i was bathing (preparing to be judged)

suddenly my dad came and said, "Cikgu Poh (my art teacher in school) sms me already your result.. wanna hear?"

"what the hell, so fast?" "don't want lah!! spoil the fun(the chi kek feeling) nia if I know the result in advance.."

so after gearing up.. 2 message arrived... one from my English tuition teacher (Cikgu Ang) and my mom saying "Congratulations!! "

''what the...' taichi tua doh!!!

with extreme tense, i drove to school.. on the way, beanie phone me shouting like there's no tomorrow,

"Woi!!! CB!! You get straight A la!!! diu~!!"

then i gasa doh... 99% are truth, because people won't lie you about you getting straight A if you are not actually getting it...


so the truth is...




OYEAH BABEH!!!


frankly speaking, my hope on BIO was only 3B... well, it was fucking shocking that I actually got 2A.. damnit! i still cant believe myself..

conclusion? the result of mine was unbelievable!!


anyway,

there are lots of people I wanna thank today,

1st, I wanna say thank you to my parents for all their encouragement and by not putting pressure on me to study like a machine (suit me this lazy ass) ^^

2nd, to all teachers who taught me before!!! thousands of appreciation for their hardship in teaching me this naughty ass fella @@

3rd, to all my motherfucking buddies!!! especially those who are so kind enough to spend their time teaching the noob me...

4th, to my stupid slow snail computer for letting me to escape from exam tension for a while...

5th, to my comfortable bed =.= , so I have a great sleep and have enough energy the next day...

6th, to my half dead handphone @@ , for storing all the luck u guys gave me..





wait wait wait!! am I an Oscar winner or what!? if I continue to thank like this... there will be 165329 pages for you to read..



as for those who are not satisfied with their result, cheer up!! there are still a long way to go, your journey has just started only, so don't give up!!

fight more harder to prove that you value much much much more than what a result slip can offer you!!


----------------


today is my mom's birthday, so I guess my achievement was the best birthday gift she have ever received!!


Happy Birthday Mom!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA YOU!!! SMART ASS!!!

Congratulations dude!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Jiajun said...

haha!! thx dude!!

XD XD XD XD XD