The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Taylor's Key, Forged

yesterday, the JPA appeal result was out... and I didn't been shortlisted..

less disappointment compare to the 1st time...

frankly speaking, when I was key-ing in my IC number, my feeling was "relak jer~" , heart missed no beat, maybe because the result was SOOO predictable even they say "Mostly", mostly wo teng!!! nuff said, there's nothing much worth to mention about JPA except disappointment..

to my surprise, my dad straight no mood with JPA and ask me nonid diu them le =.=
(of course not that HARSH la, you get the drift)


now JPA has dump me, and I'm looking for another key...


TADAAAA!!



TAYLOR? so be it!!

this week gonna be busy with the application and residency...

FYI, I will be studying for 4 years in Taylor starting with Foundation in Natural and Built Environment and the another 2 years at Australia or 3 years at UK for Bachelor in Architecture (still a long way to go to be confirmed)

talking like I'm already a Taylorian huh? still haven't even register yet tell you!! but soon, I can proudly call myself a TAYLORIAN!!! wohooo~~!! you wait you wait (RC's signature) <-- the happiest person to know that I failed my JPA because I finally join him kat Taylor ..!..




well, since the key don't wanna choose me, I CHOOSE THE KEY!! I WALK MY ROAD!! I FORGE MY DESTINY!!!





Taylors~ OOOOPENNNN SESAME!!!

2 comments:

Paul ''PopperSano'' Low said...

Good thing to hear that u finally made ur mind to further ur studies..Well Taylor is a good place to study Architecture, not mentioning entertainment XD.. ur schedule will be all year long and u might enjoy the process for not rushing too much works all together.. Just make sure u have fun in this study.. all the best and good luck.. Join this community http://sabdtaylors.blogspot.com

Jiajun said...

yo bro!! thx for the link.. u too, all the best in ur studies!