The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, June 15, 2009

An "Untitled" Night

Just now went to a newly-open coffee shop named Pappa Hainan Kopitiam (oh crap, just how many kopitiamS will KT have?) with RC, Charles, Minton and Apo. FYI, the shop is located right at the location of Puribali's Restaurant which caplap few months ago due to unknown reason. And from unknown source, the boss is still the same person.



Surprisingly, FOR THE VERY 1ST TIME, all the yamcha kaki arrived at the destination at the same time(except for Apo which arrived later on because I forgot that he already back to KT and missed to call him at the beginning. My apology. XD) Coincidence? You decide.

Then we make our way to the shop, find empty seats and sit down. 1st thing to do? Of course grab the menu and see what the hell shall we eat tonight.


nice looking menu wasn't it?


wuuuuu~ delicious~~


saliva drop already lor~


dead thirsty some more!!

Nice to look right? However! What you see just now is definitely not what you can get ON THAT DAY. How irony~


Tonight available meals are only Lemon+Pandan Juice(welcome drink sorta), White Coffee/Tea, Ice-Cream and Toast. Yeah, that's all you can order. I'm sorry? We are talking about dinner here not desserts!?


Apparently, today was the 1st day the shop grandly open. And FYI, all the food and drinks in the menu expect the meals mentioned just now were unavailable until 18 of June.

So, you open shop and print out all the menus which cannot be used before 18th June. Sounds like... WTF!?


Oh, and here's some pictures of the only available meals,



The welcome drink, Lemon + Pandan Juice. Previously in Puribali it was called Pandan Juice. So now, we add up a lil lemon, and it became a BRAND NEW welcome drink!! @@


White Tea which taste like Milo and Tea. But how the hell will the taste of MILO pop up in WHITE TEA ?


The ice-cream. Valentine's Day still got 8 months to go, bro.


Last but no least, the toast with butter. For me, it looks like a brown monster with a pair of yellow eyes staring at me.



Apo joined us later on. He was shocked too when we talk about the free meals the shop provide. He just came back from Hainan Island and he's now in Hainan Kopitiam. Coincidence too? You decide.

After finished our free meal, we left the shop.







What? You think it is finished?

HELL NO!!



After that, we went to Ichitech since Apo wanna settle his new computer shopping. When parking my car, I found a rather difficult spot to smash park into. Remember Sharon's blog entry about parking? YESH!!! Minton!! My life saver!! He helped me to park my car right into the "hole". Thanks dude!!

After finished "shopping", we decided to fill our still-empty stomach because the free desserts just now just won't satisfied our hunger.




"Oh my god!! Where's my handphone!?!?", Minton shouted. He must have left it on the table of the Hainan Kopitiam just now. So, I called his phone and god bless, a person picked up and said, "You dropped you phone just now". That person must be very very very disappointed that he almost got a free LG Cookie. lol. Still, I respect that guy for his honesty. *salutes!*

So we are going back there to recover the phone. And here is where the climax of the night happened.





I reversed my car. Hearing the "tit! tit! tit!" sound and waiting for the longer "tiiiiiii...." to stop. And seriously, I totally didn't noticed that I was reversing a lil too fast till it goes like,




"Tit! Tit! Titit!! BANGED!!"


My car's ass kissed the bumper of the car behind. I was shocked and blurred like last time when I scratched my car. All my friends were also shocked and kept telling me that I reversed too fucking fast.


Luckily, it was just a soft "kiss". And also very luckily that the people eating at the stall nearby didn't noticed because the sound produced was rather soft. If it was to be a FRENCH KISS, then all the people will come and some iausio scenes might happen. THANK GOD!!!

My car's ass ended up with a lil scratch. No big deal. 1% compared to last time damages. lol.


After the little shocking incident, we went our way to loklok to complete our meal. So it marks the end of a don't-know-how-to-describe night.




Seriously, I couldn't find any words to best describe that night.

0 comments: