The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Well, today's probably the saddest day of all Michael Jackson's fans, including me.


Mike passed away on today's morning. For more info, click (here)


I idolized him since my childhood. I recalled there was a time when I keep watching his MV again and again and again and still can't get enough of it. Especially "Thriller" and "Smooth Criminal".

He was once the greatest singer and dancer in the world, inventing moves like moon walking and anti gravity. It is always sad to hear those negative news happening on him at the later stage of his life. Well, maybe god envies his overpowering talent. Or it is fated that high popularity comes with a even higher price?

Whatever it is, he's still my forever idol~

Here's the music video of his that I believe every fans of him can't get enough of it!


The SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!!

ENJOY~







SEE!? That's why I can't get enough of it!!













Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009)

May you rest in peace, Mike.



---------------


p/s : As a remembrance of this once greatest singer in the world, I will play my favorite songs of his back to back in my blog for a week! Enjoy~

0 comments: