The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, May 29, 2009

Birdnest For SALES!!!

oh sorry...


here,



just now evening, I went to SJK(C) Chung Hwa Wei Sin along with my mom and bro to held some sort of promotion sales...

in conjunction of Parent's Day, a dinner was held at the main school hall.. there are also another 2 stalls together with us establishing own "base" at the entrance of the hall hoping to attract guests' attention and their money too, hopefully XD

FYI, the Deputy Minister of Women, Family and Community Development, Datin Paduka Chew Mei Fun also attended the dinner to open the ceremony.. guess what, I even have a chance to shake hand with her!! thanks to my dad who grab the golden opportunity asking her to take pic with our shop banner.. too bad, the photo was taken by other photographer, so can't share here..


let's take a look at our stall..

my mom and my bro at the stall.





some products we were selling.

due to my lack of information about birdnest and shyness, my bro handle all the promoting job.. I just help to distribute the fliers with my useful hand...

the sales was OK, well at least the main purpose is to promote our shop so that people knew in KT this little city got a shop named House Of Nest where birdnest can be bought...



for those who are interested, the shop is located at Jalan Kampung Cina, above KT Sport operating from 9.30am to 5.30pm and closed on Friday.





20% diskaun!!

marilah beli!! kasi muka u molek skit!!!








congratulations, you just accidentally read through an advertisement set up by me!! XP


good night people!!


0 comments: