The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Stepping Into The New Stage of Life

So, this is it.

A half year of somewhat unproductive life has finally comes to an end. A bit unwillingly to let go the relaxing life but at the same time very eager to move out from that comfort zone. Because the longer you stay in that zone, the lazier you will become. You will become lazy to compete with other people, easily fed up with the fast paced life chores and of course putting your brain into hibernation mode.


During this few months, I...

Witness as every friends of mine leaving here one by one to further their studies.

Witness as the number of futsal kaki decreases week by week till the end we can't even make out a game.

Witness as the number of friends that share laughter during yumcha decreases week by week, but still we can boomed down the shop with our soprano-like voices.

The absence of them made KT a dead boring town to live on. And I too, will be leaving here tomorrow. Sad that I'll live far away from my family and happy that I can soon meet up with bunch my good ol' buddies!!



the bloody THREEsome bags that will accompany me.


It is impossible to NOT feel sad when you are leaving your home sweet home for a quite long duration. (except you are fucking cold-blooded shit) Yeah, it is great to stay far away from your own family. You gained the holy freedom you've dreamed so much in your life and you finally have your ears "cleared" from the noisiest blehbeh in the world.

However, those are to be said as temporary pleasure. To think the other way around, you have to fucking take care of your own life onwards!! You are but on your own now. No "auto" blehbeh from parents to keep you alert on your studies. No nagging about you "dating" with your computer for 143464 hours a day. Which you might feel that your life is suddenly missing out of something!! The nagging sounds!!

These are from what I came across in books and I think it is damn true although I haven't even experienced it yet which I sure I WILL!!



At the beginning, I was planning for Taylors where I might lead a comfortable and relaxing study life. 4 friends under one roof!! The room is well-furnished!! Gym and swimming pool are few steps away!! OMFG!!! The dreamed study life!! (much more like I'm going vacation rather than study =.=)

NOW!!! *poooffff!!* It's all gone. The JPA has struck in, in the very very very last minute. All plan has to be called off which is kinda frustrated at the beginning, honestly.

However, after I calmed down my mind, think think, it was rather a golden opportunity to further upgrade myself. Look, KBU is a total different story from Taylor cause I will be staying in either hostel or student houses not the somewhat luxurious condo at Suria Mas. Not to mention that I'm taking AUSMAT and under JPA scholarship which means I'll have to be downright serious in my study. And the most "breathtaking" part, I'm all alone in this new place, a piece of blank paper where it is up to me on how I'm gonna paint it right!! XD

In the conclusion, Taylor gave me the impression of comfortable and more relaxing lifestyle whereas in KBU, a much more challenging life is to be lead.

Choosing the different pathway to continue my journey, ends with a total different outcome which I think the latter benefits more!!




"Mr. Tor, welcome abroad to your new stage of life. Bon Voyage!!!"





--------------------


p/s : There might be no updates in this coming July until I settled down all the stuff and get myself a new laptop. *winks!!* Till then, buhbyes!!


0 comments: