The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, June 14, 2009

An Eye For An Eye, A Card For A Card

In the evening, my dad fetch me to CIMB Bank to open up a saving account. Well, since I've already have all sort of documents most importantly, the letter of acceptance which is from Taylors! We are good to go!

Before that, in the morning I have phoned to ask what documents need to bring along when opening up a saving account. The answer I got is "Original IC and the offer letter ONLY" SO, I bring along ONLY my IC and the offer letter.

Arrived at the bank, walk to the information counter and inquire about saving account. The staff then opened up his super duper fast mouth (I think he already memorize this sentence till dead boring) and say "Bla bla bla isi borang nih, fotostat ic dua keping, fotostat lesen(car license) dua keping, surat tawaran pun fotostat dua keping, lepah tu ambik tiket tunggu kat situ" In around 5 seconds.

So I need to photocopy that much of documents. Thankfully there's the Pustaka Seri Intan located at the opposite of the road and it has xerox service!!(I wanna ask if is it the bank will provide xerox service for their customer by any chance?)


I filled in the form, take my ticket. WOW!! 20 more to go. So, I run like mad walk steadily across the sipek-broad road to the stationary shop. Luckily no enormous wind blew that time, if not you will witness a guy jumping like wild around the road trying his very very best to grab papers.



By the time I get it all done, still have 10 more to go. *winks!*

15 minutes later,

It's my turn. When I was to be asked to produce my IC. The staff was shocked by the "sex appeal" of my almost-dead IC. The protection screen has already half folded up. And he was shocked again when my almost-dead IC actually works with the scanner!! He even praised my IC. Lol.

After the account has succesfully been open, its time to feed ma account some moneh!!!! $$$$$

Standing right infront of the machine, I carefully reached my hand into my pocket and slowly took out a mail which is no mail inside actually.



It was RM3000 CASH~!! Damn!! For the 1st time, I have carried such a HUGE amount of money with me walking around. So that makes me worthed RM3000 that time and comparing to C.Ronaldo makes me sad. TT



After depositing the money, it's time to take my newly-borned Bank Card.



ma new born babeh!!!





Look, if there's an eye for an eye, here will be a card for a card.



By "giving birth" to my Bank Card, I sacrificed my IC. Unintentionally.










Ermm... Glue, anyone?

0 comments: