The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Last edited on 21 June 09, 11.40pm : The word "amnesia" was misused. It is supposed to be "dilemma".

If you followed my status recently, you will know that I'm in dilemma between whether to straightened my hair or to cut it short (here means thinned).


And today, I have decided to choose the later. Shocking? Curly mah let it curly lor (My hair curls naturally when it is too long, kiu mor know?) Even without rocking straight hair, I still can rock with my curly hair NATURALLY. No chemicals, no preservatives, no trans-fat, no additive..........wait, do I made it sounds like I'm talking about A&W's curly fries?

No no no!! Its about my hair! My hair!



So, I made my way to Kumo fetched by my mom since she got other things to do in town. After waiting inside the saloon for about 25 minutes and the lead barber(I only have my faith on her ^^) was no where to be found. I suspected something was wrong. I asked the assistant and OHMYGOD that apparently the lead barber was outstation and will only be back on this coming Wednesday. Bah!! Half an hour was wasted for nothing, I should have asked it earlier when I first came in without the lead barber in my narrow sight.


Then, I phone to Sum. Ooops! Looks like he got no customers there at that time. Let's rock n roll!!

Reached there, again fetched by my mom. The barber cut cut cut and I wished he had never say the following,


The barber : "Eh, want make it straight?"

Me : "Don't want."

The barber : "Bo straight bosui luu, straight liao balu hokua~"

Me : "How much?"


Shit!! That struck deep right into the bottom of my heart~

The passion towards GOOD-LOOKING~



And so it goes, my hair was straightened at the end which is not part of the original plan.



The "unexpected" outcome. Or is it written?


See, the outcome was totally affected by just a sentence. How irony.


It's the passion that makes people go nuts!! And that's why PASSION is synonym of LOVE.


0 comments: