The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just A Tip of The Iceberg

OMFG!!!!!!

I"M ALIVE!!!!!!!!



This is kinda short update from me.



Currently blogging using the computer in my aunt's house. FYI, I just went for my medical checkup at Pantai Hospital Cheras since it was impossible to make it while at KT(Oh~ The name I will definitely miss it since it won't appear so frequent for the mean time, maybe)

Let's not talk about the bloody medical checkup. I know you guys were starved for my college life update. I tell you what, you will only taste the starter. Main dish? After the commercial break.


Just kidding.

Actually it is because till now, we only attended for the registration day and orientation only. The class will commence on this coming Monday. So stop asking me whether got LL or not till I officially declare the presence of such beauty. Till then, pray for good news because you pray for me too and I will definitely thank you gao gao. (Unofficially, got ONE!! EyeMo please~)@@

Oh, my hostel? Overall it is good. Except for the spoil toilet doorknob and sink leakage which will be fixed pretty much soon which I hope it will be ASAP after we sent in the maintenance request to the warden who looks like Sir Chua, our account teacher except that he smokes. Pun je gi~

My roommate is from Ipoh. A girl lai...and WTF are you guys thinking!?!? Okay, no surprise. A shy-looking guy like me (pukes on da floor) who talk very soft till I have to transform into an elephant in order to catch what he is saying. (Alright, I hyperbole it) But from my initial observation, he is a typical study type. OMG!! He already prepared all the textbooks and reference books. Not enough evidence? Ok. He scored 13A1 in SPM which can teng your fai easily.

FYI, all JPA scholars stay under same room. So you won't find your roommate sniffing marijuana like there's no tomorrow.



Now, on to the orientation day. We have to wear formal. I look the as same as much when I was going for JPA interview (here) the only difference is, I'm now 3 months older.

The 1st session of the orientation is a talk given by a JPA officer. She talked about the experience she went through when she was in charge of our senior JPA scholars since few years ago, the DO'es and DONT's of a JPA scholar. Much basically, as a JPA scholar you just be nice. Don't do stupid thing. Don't do shits. Don't play truant for even once! Then you can save your ass from expulsion and also termination of scholarship.

Oh, mind you that there's no certain that you will get your ticket to fly oversea. You might just ended up studying in local f you failed to achieve the academic requirement. Which, might be a big disappointment and embarrassment for your parents when your parents start shouting about "Hey my son/daughter will fly oversea leh!!" this and that. But in the end, you dokleh terbang.


Next session was some briefing from the KBU's staff. To my surprise, our principal looks young! Somewhere around 35 (sorry lah sir if I over added your real age but you must thank me if I add less XD) I shall summarise what he said to us yesterday.

"Getting 13A(or whatever cun result) WAS your achievement. You are now ZERO."

"By the time you enter the college, your SPM result is FORFEITED."


STEAM? Straight to the fucking heart!! *wuah!! blood burst out!!*



Wait. Did I say I was going for a short update? Remember, this is just a tip of the iceberg. The classes didn't even start yet!! And I already have so much to blabber about. Fine, I shall stop here. Going to take a nap soon after been taking 2 shots of syringe in the morning just now. (acting weak and traumatised =.=)


Till then, have a nice day! ^^









p/s: Going to LowYat tomorrow with my cousin bro to buy myself a new laptop, WOHOOO!!! And someone please fucking plan an outing real soon, I wanna watch that damn TRANSFORMER!!!! Argh~!!

2 comments:

Paul ''PopperSano'' Low said...

FYI: Some extreme students get some cracks to work well..In any cases,stay away from drugs.

All the best in study! Don't be a geek though ;-)

Jiajun said...

sure thing!