The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1 Litre of Tears, Epilogue

look, you have to waste damn lot of tissues when you are watching sad drama.. and also sadden down your whole day mood..



this is the end product after I watched the last episode of 1 Litre of Tears...



OMG!!! I'm sooooooooo emo!!!

4 episodes in a day really can make you dehydrated, I really don't know how Calwin actually finished it in A DAY!?!? every time after I watched, that day my mood will be down and recalling some of the touching scene can really sadden me up..that's why I didn't blog about the detailed story.. TT

now I know why Calwin wanna finished it sekaligus... he wants to shorten the "after pain" I guess.. LOL!!



well, the sense of touched couldn't be felt in just letters.. you have to fucking watched it!! seriously.. no watch = regret.. jangan main-main duh~

here, I will share some nice song inside the drama.. still you have to watch the drama itself in order to feel the "touched" of the song (too bad, no lyrics.. just enjoy the rhythm)





(Click here if the video above doesn't work)




(Click here if the video above doesn't work)




(Click here if the video above doesn't work)


next stop, Proposal Daisasuken!! another top drama recommended by the one I'm proud of, KJ (as requested by himself =.=)

hope it would not be another sad drama... I might go hysteria if I keep watching sad stuff... need to rebalance my emotion though.. XD





PROPOSAL DAISASUKEN, HERE I COME!!!

0 comments: