The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, May 24, 2009

Proposal Daisasuken, Thoughts


just finished watching Proposal Daisasuken, another best watched drama..

the story is about a guy named Ken who like a girl named Rei since primary school, they have been together for 14 years, same school, same class, same university... but, Ken never confess his love towards Rei until the day Rei finally get married with another guy.. during the wedding ceremony, Ken was so so so regret that for the past few years he did not take chance to confess his true feelings towards Rei and he hoped he could return back to the past and try to make things right again... his wish was granted when an elf appeared and gave him the chance to travel back to the past... and so it begins the story!!

what I've learn from this drama is that, people tend to procrastinate things just because it is not far away from them and can be done at anytime, so they procrastinate.. example from story(lil' spoiler),

Ken and Rei were good friends since primary school till now... as they were always together for almost everyday, Kei procrastinate the action of confess because he thinks this can be done easily at anytime... in real, Kei is actually avoiding the reality and thus using this reason to console himself that he still have many chances to confess.. in the end, he did not and Rei got married..

mann.. this happen in almost everyday life... like you did not express your truest feeling towards your loved one(eg: parents, friends) until the moment they are going to leave you for sure... you regret...




another thing is also about procrastinate with the reason waiting for the best time, best scene, best atmosphere in another words, TOTAL PERFECT SITUATION to do something.. in the end, you probably did not get the thing started... same, you are avoiding the reality and making reasons for yourself...

we should grab any chances available for us instead of looking for the TOTAL PERFECT SITUATION then only you start off your work.. I mean, c'mon why waste your precious time waiting for perfect? you should have use the very-unforgiving time and get on to your work instead..



well, I'm too a some what procrastinate dude last time... it seems like after I shared these, I must cut off this bad habit TOTALLY!! if not, I might as well been labeled as "Know lecture people only, don't know practise one" =X


---------------------

phew~ its been months since I last share my thoughts... my perspective towards life really changed a lot after reading some books and of course watching dramas XD

and I can say! this past few months, it wasn't that rot and wasting as it seems to be... thinking back.. the time I hanging out with my friends like mad, the time I've been settling scholarship stuff, the time I discussing my future with my family, the time I watching drama, the time I become customer phoning to many "Customer Service"....

I have actually gained a lot of things, nurturing my friendship and experience.. all that I can say is, things you've done are not as tiny as you thought... they accumulates little by little every day...








"IT IS THE PAST THAT MAKES THE PRESENT ME." - my favorite quote in Proposal Daisasuken.


Have a nice day! ^^

0 comments: