The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


recently, I was STRANGELY ACTIVE and ADDICTIVE to futsal... at least 2 games per week.. and without proper futsal shoes, instead I wear my badminton shoes cause I think it makes no big difference.. shoes what~

until a day, my shoes maybe went into berserk mode and accidentally "killed" itself...



the "death" scene of my badminton shoes,




may you rest in peace~


so BADMINTON shoes were never meant to be wore in a FUTSAL game, things can't "survive" long enough if it wasn't used in a field which it was invented to adapt for.. lesson learn!


looking back at my previous weekly activities, I seems to be more active in futsal than badminton (kaki lebih banyak lah!) so I decided to buy myself a futsal shoes.. the 1st 1...





not quite sure about the name, but by looking at the box, it's called TOTAL90 SHOOT II EXTRA IC


was attracted by its "sex appeal", look at the rocking yellow!! DAMN!!! the performance? haven't wear it to war gok, how know?


all I know is, with proper shoes, I doesn't need to be kaki ayam anymore!! XD


------------------



ohya! another motherfucker has left KT today to further his studies, that is... KJ!!!!

mannnn... futsal less 1 kaki doh... bad news...

but!! KT will become more peaceful without that asshole... good news!



BON VOYAGE KAYJAY!!!



5 comments:

Cedric Ang said...

Whoa .. that toe of yours .....

Jiajun said...

LOL!

Cedric Ang said...

I like the shoe btw

Jiajun said...

haha!! good taste!! XD

Cedric Ang said...

I think we both share the same taste