The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Discover The Man You Never Knew.

Alright, this is it!!

Yesterday, me and my friends went to Mid Valley to catch a glimpse of Michael Jackson. (OMG!! MJ is still alive!?) To be exact, we are going to watch Michael Jackson's This Is It.







I particularly like the quote above, "Discover the man you never knew." I mean seriously, after I watched that movie, I was so ashamed that I actually not really know him well. I think it all happened the same to all his fans. We always idolize superstars on their stage performance but how many of us actually care what happen after our idol leaves the stage?

Even though there are entertainment news and celebrity gossips going on every day, but you can never tell which is true and which is fake. Its existence is merely to feed people's curiosity about celebrities life, but most of them are of negative stuff. Normally, in a newspaper page, negative news will occupy 80% of the whole page, while the good news appear as a small small part only...


*Spoiler Warning*


In this film Michael Jackson's This Is It, features the juices of the rehearsal, the making of and also the thoughts from the crew towards MJ. During the whole rehearsal, Michael had gave his best effort performing even though he is at his fifty's already. It's hard to believe that there is no significant drop in his dancing skills after retiring from the front stage for so many years. But believe it!! He is the King of Pop.


Who say superstar must have "superstar" attitude? I really admires how Michael conducts the whole performance. He is really keen and sensitive at every tone, melody and step. Professional. He would not be frustrated when the crew doesn't meet his expectation, instead he teaches and guides them one by one until he satisfies the result. The way he speaks, O M G. Its soooo freaking soft and very gentle. Sometimes, he will do something silly and funny during the rehearsal which made all of us, the audience laugh. I never knew that he is such a playful person, like a boy. =)

Finally, after every session of rehearsal, he will always pray for his crew, "God bless you all~" So, even all the crew were exhausted after a day long of practising, hearing a pray from their idol would definitely erased out their tiredness and felt grateful of having chance to work with the legend.


After watching this movie, I felt a kind of satisfaction. I've the chance to discover the things that I most probably wouldn't know for the rest of my life....



The truest Michael Jackson~



Love lives forever~

0 comments: