The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Of Haircut

There is one special thing about having a NICE haircut in KT. (Kuala Terengganu, ah.. I miss my hometown~) Is that, you really need to plan your time well to go just for a haircut, cause it may take half of your day!! Geez.. The longest time I stayed in a barber shop was 2 and a half hour. Just for cut. 2 hours of waiting. Kill me.

But for the sake of having a good looking hairstyle, I have no choice but to sacrifice time for cool hair. So every time when my hair was long (during time I was at KT), I was sooooo lazy to go for a fresh haircut. My mom always blehbeh me, "Why the hell you always want to go to that barber shop? Wasting soooo much of your time."

I said, "Well, he cuts best."


I kid you not.



Almost all, well at least 7 out of 10 boys in my school (secondary school) chose him to cut their hair. Adding his other regular adult customers? Imagine the traffic.

What's more? He is the only hairstylist in that shop!! He is the boss and also the worker. After finish cutting a customer's hair and there are still customers in waiting, he can, "Eh lu dan je eh ah, wa pun je gi seng~" (which means "You wait awhile ah, I go smoke first" in hokkien)

PWNED.


Anyway, he cuts good-looking hair. But this was not good enough to cover up the long waiting hell. That's why I always hesitate to go for a haircut, thinking how my time is going to be drained like water.

But in the end, I still go. For the sake of cool hairstyle. =)



And now, I'm in PJ. My hair is long. I'm 451378413 km away from that barber shop. What am I going to do!?!?

I thought of leaving it for a month until December when I got to go home for sem break. But I think again, before my sem break I will have my IELTS and if I were to leave it until that time, the tester will be shocked when I entered the room for oral test......











like this.


And having very thick and long hair like you are carrying a birdnest on top of your head was never a good idea to come with. And the hair in front is now "cucuk-ing" my eyes. Xleh tahan doh~!!


So I decided to go to the barber shop at Centrepoint which is only down my hostel and had the fastest haircut in my lifetime.



On 3.12pm, I went in the shop with my hair like this,









On 3.20pm, I came out like this,


WALAA!!!



The name of the shop is Express Haircut Shop.

2 comments:

Song said...

wei! Why you didn't post the picture of the back part?

Jiajun said...

leave it to ur imagination~~ XD