The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Of Decor

Yesterday, me and Dao Zhen went to the boy's student house to start off our big project!! Decoration for the coming Gala Night on 21st November. People say, first impression is freaking important. So, we decided to bombard our guest with astonishing breathtaking panoramic views. And of course with low budget. Money is still the most important part to consider of. We don't want to have an amazing decoration but sucky food. After all, people go there to EAT!!

I had to sacrifice my long Friday midnight, sleeping at 12.30am. O M F G. Woke up at 7.30am on Saturday like I'm going to morning class. FML. Thanks to Muiz (course mate, my hostel neighbour), we don't have to walk to the maze-like student house under the bloody hot sun. He fetched us to our destination in a blink of eye!

Upon arrival, we started off planning what the hell we wanna draw on four freaking big cloth. (We are doing a four seasons theme, so basically everything we need to do is times FOUR!!) Then we started our work with half empty stomach, some's completely empty. Thankfully, David (course mate) rode his bike and go tapao for us. Thanks man! And when David came back with a bag of polystyrene meal boxes, we ended up like those construction workers, having time out and faster go and grab our meal and eat it!!

Ahhh~Talking about decoration, it reminds me again the time when I was in Form 4. In my school, there's the "tradition" that we need to decorate our house camp with blood, sweat, time, soul and money during the annual Sport's Day. Every house will work their very best to decorate their camp respectively. I mean VERY BEST!! Indirectly, we became decoration slaves. I kid you not, some even worked till 2am++ and for several nights. C R A Z Y.

So, during our ruling year (Form 5). We want to abolish this bloody tradition. We ended up putting balloons only onto the camp. The only difference is the colour of the balloons, according to the colour of respective houses. Here goes the record breaking by us again. After the Sport's Day, all the house captain were being called by you-know-who and were threaten to stamp E on their co-curriculum performance. I couldn't calculate for how many times this you-know-who had tried to use the overrating KK to "kill" students. In the end, the case was solved and all of them are now alive and kicking!!

Alright, back to the present. After finished painting, we had dinner at the girl's student house situated at almost the other end of that row. Oh, sorry but I cannot upload the pictures of our paintings to avoid any spoilers!!

The day after is Kah Wai's birthday, so we planned to celebrate it that night. We set up something great to give him a surprise when he came to the girl's student house.






The Legal Number. It was actually made with candle light!



We eat and chat which we seldom do it in our college. I don't know why. But who cares? All of us had a great night.

That night ended with David fetching me back to my hostel with his bike. I had a wonderful opportunity to experience the amazing night breeze with little rain drops on me. Thanks mate!



Last but not least,


Happy Birthday Kah Wai~!!

2 comments:

caLwin said...

hahaha..you-know-who

Jiajun said...

yo!! one of the victims!! XD