The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, August 31, 2009

The Place Where Chicken Wings Shine!!!

Finally, we have arrived to the last day of August 2009 and before I forgot,


Happy Birthday Malaysia~!!




Last Friday, I went to YUEN Steamboat with my seniors. Yeah, again, I'm the only junior. I have no idea why like that, but since Woei Song and Nicholas ajok me, I pergi jer lah~

Due to some sort of miscommunication, me, Song and Nic ended up taking slow rapid bus to Sunway. We reached there around 7.30pm and under the guide of Meng Chai (my senior), we finally made it to the feast.

We arrived there with empty stomach but the rest were more or less 70% fulled since they started eating at around 6 something.


And actually, on 2 days before that night, I also went for a buffet steamboat with my friends of the same batch at Tasty Pot Steamboat which also situated nearby this restaurant.

Same style, same kind of food.



So by seeing this, there's only 1 word that popped out in my mind,

"AGAIN!?"












Chinese tea with prawn and octopus. Luxurious drink for the insane.


Humbly, we eat!






not until....









"Don't make me HUNGRY!! You won't like when I'm HUNGRY! RAWRRRR!!!"



They are not trying their best to grab free money nor sexy posters of Megan Fox but~~


The Holy Chicken Wings!!!


Dude for the 1st time, I've seen so many people "fighting" for.... chicken wings!?

It's like whenever the wings are coming out, all the customers will shout and cheer as if MU have scored a winning goal in the 90th minute. And so, the "gladiators" from each tables will rush for the wings!! When they finished grabbing as much wings as they can, the crowds cheer again and this time with applause.

This is so COOL!!! I mean, you earned applause just by competing in chicken wings grabbing even though you suck and grabbed nothing!


Seriously, the chicken wings were awesomely mouth-watering!! It's kinda like honey roasted chicken. SWEEEEET!!

But a word of advice, don't eat too much of them. 3 are enough. I'm not sure is it just me or because, as I ate more and more of them, the tastiness were declining greatly.


Well, things are best left nicest in your memories. The same goes to food! =)



After all of our stomach were satisfied with the food, we went back to our house respectively.

And I don't know if it's the side effect of the chicken wings we ate just now, many of us were fooling around making fun of each other inside the bus like there's no other passengers but us!! Some of other passengers even laughed together with us when we joke about something.





It should be called "Horny" roasted chicken wing instead of "Honey".


And remember they are all JPA scholars!!


Now that truly defines...

"Study HARD, Play EVEN HARDER!!!"



It was indeed, a great night~~



All photos are credited to Meng Chai.





No, this is not the end of this entry.


Actually what surprised me more is that the day after that night, I discovered that 2 of my friends, Niaseng and Beanie were also having meal at the same restaurant, same day, same time!! Miraculosly, the 3 of us didn't even know it until we talked about this restaurant the day after that night.

Perhaps, we were sitting on different floor that night.(It has 3 floors!!!) Or maybe there were soooo crowded until we can't even recognized each other? Or maybe because the power of the extremely delicious chicken wings made us ignore everything including our friends!?



Now the sides are clear. Chicken wings or friends?

You choose.














I choose Beth Cooper. XP



0 comments: