The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


... you will get PWNED. Seriously.


This story of mine that I'm going to share here today, happened during few weeks ago. I don't know why, just suddenly have the urge to share share with you all.

Am I nice, right? Say YES!!!


It all happened when me and my friends went to Mid Valley 3 weeks ago. FYI, I'm wearing my white Nike Tee at that time and we eventually paid our visit to Studio R.

When I was "scanning" those sport shoes (standing on the higher platform) , I heard someone behind asking," Excuse me, could you please take that shoes for me?"

I turned around and saw a middle-age female foreigner. I looked at her with my eyes wide-opened (o.0) and eventually the question she asked just now was referring to me.


So, I, being a kind person, helped that lady to take the shoes that she wanted.


And when I pass the shoes to her, she asked,










"Do you have size 5?"



..........




She thought that I'm one of the Studio R workers!!! Most probably it's because I'm wearing a Nike Tee that time and maybe I looked like a super dedicated worker who are ready to provide wonderful service to the customers?

I think, its both. XD




Have a nice day folks!! And welcome to August where everything should be fatt! fatt! fatt! fatt! fuck!!!

0 comments: