The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hostel Under Siege : Attack of the Birds

You watch G.I Joe on your Saturday? I watch THIS on MY Saturday.




Now Showing!!!



Since I have nothing to do, I decided to sweep my room. After staying here for a month, I found that bird feathers could be spotted easily in my room... and what the hell are you thinking over there!?!? Of course it's from the REAL 1!!


It seems like the birds love to make out hang out on the roof near my room. Maybe I should bought a small area of the roof and rent it to the flying creatures so that I could earn some living.


ROOF TO LET. ANY BIRD?



When I finished sweeping the whole room, these are the end products,







Imagine how "extreme" their "activities" are till they dropped so much of feathers.






I rate this movie 10 out of 10 for their effort in sacrificing as much feathers as they can to put up a good show.






See? That's what happen on somebody who just underwent an empty Saturday.

2 comments:

Paul ''PopperSano'' Low said...

wopps.. ur pubic/armpit hairs are there!

Jiajun said...

yea.. that large, black n gray 1.. LOL!!