The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, July 17, 2009

Cunning Chemistry

Just finish my 1st chemistry class. It was a dreadful experience.




When our lecturer came in, she told us something about some changes in the course outline and buying very-the-expensive lab coat.

Then she proceed on giving us some exercises to do which I would rather call it PAPER FROM HELL.

She say it was some of the basic of chemistry. I don't know. I found it HELL. Yeah, it was something we learned for our SPM but fuck, I didn't even touched a single piece of my dusty reference books for more than a half year since I "Merdeka" from SPM.

Imagine how rusty my brain are.



It was only 5 questions and she said it is given only 45 minutes to solve them all on exam basis.

Yet for 2 hours, I didn't even solve 1, except filling some table with simple calculations.

After around 1 hour, I prayed so hard that she would asked us to stop doing and proceed to the discussion. No, it didn't happen.

So I was forced to grind my brain for 2 hours trying to figure my way of those hell questions till my brain exploded.





Just kidding.



After the class, I asked many of my classmates about the questions. As expected, they were just like me. Blank mind for 2 hours. (Remember they are all JPA scholars!!) So, it was not MY problem!!! My brain's still working fine k!?


That's not all. What made me think that I'm going to suffer hell in future chemistry class was when our lecturer was collecting the paper at the end of the class, she said,

"This is the basic of chemistry. If you don't know how to do it, you should read back your Form Four."



Cunning.

2 comments:

cLk's world said...

ur chemistry teacher miss jaclyn?
haha dun worry all form 4 and form 5 things exactly
ur ausmat is oso all form 4 and form 5 things repeat and even lesser but just abit deeper nia haha dun got scared

Jiajun said...

haha.. yaya..

good to know that~