The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, February 13, 2009

Sayonara~ My Hairy Bird Nest

.....


...............



its been ages since i last cut my hair... 3 months i think... i feel lazy to visit the barber cause my hair was too long till no need use wax also got style already (lazy hairstyle, sorta..) so, it was very convenient to "own" long hair (you do not have to be like Calwin who used 145242 hours to style up his hair EVERY TIME)

but this is what happen when you are too lazy to pay a visit to the barber...




didn't get the image?


here you go...







due to the hotness of owning long hair (simply find a reason to feed you readers =.=) i decided to say goodbye to my lovely long hair or should i say "thick" hair? (long hair is like very girly, don'tcha think so?) so yesterday i went to KUMO (a barber shop which has LL barber @@)

now when i say LL, she is definitely a LL!! don't you dare to doubt my statement!! XD

if you are a boy that doesn't even know wtf does LL stands for... please kindly cut off your balls, thank you! ^^

to my surprise, i only waited for 5 minutes for my turn.. cause usually it takes at least half an hour of waiting...








please take note that the pictures above are just for entertainment purpose, it is idiotic to actually think that your hair can manufacture bird nest...


---------------



p/s : OMG!! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!?!?!? <--- hoping to draw any LL's attention to date me out *winks*








just kidding~

anyway, Happy Valentine's Day in advance!!! ^^

0 comments: