The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, February 28, 2009

Insectophobia

just now in the morning, my dad asked me to help him cleaning a clogged drainage... actually not me the one who is cleaning but my dad... i was just his assistant, sorta...

before opening the cover, he asked me to bring out the secret weapon which I didn't even know its existence until today...




















TADAAAA~!!!

Baygon Cockroach Control, specially designed to send cockroach to hell!!!



it even has a focusing pipe!!


guess what, as my dad predicted, there are 132517 cockroaches inside the drainage "holding party" and my job is to spray the insecticide like there's no tomorrow... this one died already, another one came out gok... spray here spray there, corpse here corpse there~

I think I already killed about 10 of them... damn! feel like I'm playing fear factor =.= of course, I didn't take the picture of the "crime scene" cause it might cause serious disturbance towards you fellow readers..

FUCK the cockroach, although I am equipped with the aerosol, I still scare that one of them might pop out from nowhere like superman that kind one (jumping from top)...

just because I fucking scare them!!




when I was still small, I already fear of insects ESPECIALLY those can FLY one!!! walau eh, suddenly a bug landed in front of my computer table, I can jump off from my chair one you know!? imagine how seriously my fear is towards insects..

remember when I still live with my guardian during weekdays(before 7 years old)... I hate going to the kitchen and bathroom.. because 5 out of 10 times I sure saw cockroach one... example, when I'm entering to the bathroom and I freaking saw cockroach, I fucking not going to bath one... instead I will call my auntie (my guardian) to kill them off 1st then I only can bath "comfortably"...


God! why you freaking create insect!? well, at least You should make it look more cute like this,





and I really don't know why the fuck would they choose cockroach as a mascot (link)


so, are you guys afraid of cockroach? or any others? feel free to share here, no sweat!

0 comments: