The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rotting and Wandering Days

Chinese New Year has gone for a week more already... now I'm returning back to my previous ROTTEN lifestyle...

i should have called myself, senior citizen... really what... wait eat wait sleep wait eat wait sleep.. of course not wait die lah!!! I'm 17 only mannnnn!! still got many things waiting me to experience larr.. plus next year become legal liao duh!!!! * evil grin* MUAHAHHAAHA!!!

now, I'm facing the problem which is probably the same as you are facing (if you took SPM last year)



YES!! it is about my fucking future~

Eddy says it is Holy...

Niaseng might say it is sleepy... ZZZzzzz~

Vivien might say "Wait I get pregnant with my Ethan 1st lah"

now whatever it is, it is fucking important to aim how you would like you future to look like right now!!!










the above happens every day starting January i guess.. now its February already!!! OMG!! 1 month of dilemma.. an another month i might be sent to Tanjung Rambutan (where crazy people lives) Eeeeee~~












Mirror mirror on the wall, tell me how the fuck my future look like.

0 comments: