The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Thursday, February 12, 2009

Of Sports Day and Of Decors

*This entry was last updated on 14 Feb 2009. (Photo update)


I'm really sorry to have you guys waiting for ages to check out my new entry.. rotting life really does make one clueless to blog.. its like passing your every day life with TOTALLY NOTHING worth to talk about... your life is something like this..






Ahhh!! my dear friends finally came back in one piece from overseas for the student exchange program..

Welcome back to Heaven mannn~ hows the feeling of "Home Sweet Home"?

tell you what, that feeling even came down to me when I took part in Camping (organized by Boy Scout, =.=) although it was just 3 days 2 nights and it was even held at our school , I already missed my home SO SO SO much!!! imagine if i left my sweet home to further my studies... >.<

since all the dudes have came back to KT(Sharon still in KL, sigh) so yesterday together we went to visit our old school ONLY to watch Sports Day.. damn stingy rite? haha..

actually, for the past few months, i totally lost connection with my school... who couple with who la, who break the cermin nako la, who fight who la, who got his ass whipped by you-know-who la, who luan luan park his motor on teacher's parking lot la, who is the new ponteng king la, who kena buang la, who kena RAPED la.. oops!! just kidding... XP

except some news from Interact Club only, others....... 0.

sad sad.. TT

now back to the main story, what's more to be expected from OUR SCHOOL's Sports Day.. of course its the decoration made by each House... this year... it turned out to be NORMAL!!! every body was busy here and there decorating, and i bet for the past few days, they became owl..

now what can I say, at least RM 300 and tons and tons of time and energy (maybe even blood!) were sacrificed for this sorta decoration.. and winner gets only RM50 (during my year, it is.. don't know got increase mah... but hell, now is economy recession lah, the prize might fucking dropped y'know!!!)

Now you do the calculation... if you say "We enjoy the process mah.." then i got nothing left to say... I admire your sacrifice... but how about listening to my idea 1st?

1st, go buy some balloons and decorate your House...

lastly, use the rest of the money to belanja makan to your athletes, sorta...

isn't that EASY!?!?

so if you are smart enough to follow my idea,













congratulations!! you have just stepped on a FUCKING LANDMINE!!!

all your Co-Curricular thingy will be threatened by you-know-who la who always think that Co-Curricular rules the world and your future is like in his hand wor.... sien doh~



in the end of Sports Day, my house, Gajah won in the decoration and also in the overall points.. HOOOORAYYY!!! leading by 40+ points mannn!!! don't play play ah~

below are some photos taken during the Sports Day, (photo credits to : SMKCHWS)


RUSA the Disneyland


SELADANG the Sailor man


HARIMAU the Halloween


THE CHAMPION!!!!!! GAJAH the Circus




see? they made so many tombstones in order to ask those people who forced them to decorate to REST IN PEACE... creepy huh~








ahhh... remember the good old days~



OMG!!! what a super duper cute clown!!!





he will be much more cuter if i compare him to this man,






so how was it? is that enough to feed you guys hunger? so you want more? then WAIT!!! you might get your eyes explode for seeing so many shits in my blog... XD

and now my head starts hin liao.. gotta take a nap 1st...

till then, see ya!!

0 comments: