The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Turning Point

*eyes blinking*

I'm graduated from the art class!!!! Guess what, i started my art class since i was 9 years old.. OMG!!!

back then, i was just a little kid..

my mom asked me to join an art class opened recently nearby my old house... in the beginning, i refused to go cause i was a lazy bug who don't want to have another extra tuition.. but after a LOTS LOTS LOTS of pursuing from my parents.. i decided to go for a try...

FYI, the art class only have around 15 students in the beginning and as time passed... the number grew into a HUGE number!!! i think it's around 150++ students currently... the location of the art class changed many times too as the number of student multiplied, there's not enough space to handle so much of people (now, it's 25 students per class)

during the process of learning arts, many times i have the urge to quit cause i afraid when i further my studies to SPM level, i might not have enough time to spend for art class... however, my art teachers(got 2) always encourage me to continue learning arts and even encourage me to take Art subject... they promised to help me out facing the Art subject... so, i guessed it wasn't a big deal to continue my art learning...

......and i was RIGHT!!!

when doing my Art Project, they really helped me A LOTS!!! if it weren't them to help me, i guess i really don't have time to deal with the fucking MUST-TAKE subjects(eg: Biology and History)

i forgot since when i started to have indulged in arts and graphics... like been injected a needle called "Creative"... i started to enjoy wild imagination in my mind... i like almost everything in video games and always dreamed of making video games with groups of professional games designers...

i think i was fated to bond a connection with games... HOLYSHIT!!!

thanks to my parents who sent me to the Art Class digging out my interest in art and thanks to my art teachers for all the effort they have given to teach me from the BASIC to the ADVANCED...



me taking picture with my art teachers and their daughter, she's cute isn't? XD

FYI, the trophy i was holding in that picture is "The Outstanding Student Award".. i was awarded this trophy because i already learnt for 8 years!!!! (1999-2008) LOL!!! and today was the last class i attended... maannnn.. it's like i was given an award which those famous old actors/actress used to get one.. i think it is called "Life-Long Achievements Award" , GOSH!!! i felt sooo old =.=

hmm... maybe the decision of attending art class when i was 8 that time have became the turning point of my life...



-----------------

it seems like this was the 1st EMO post since a months!!! hehe.. hope you guys enjoy the EMO-JJ and good night!!!

0 comments: