The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SPM Aftermath

WARNING : The Following Content Might Not Suitable for You Because It Exceeded The Acceptable Amount of Rubbish. You May Puke. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!



for the past two days, i spent around 1 hour to clean my room.. i was shocked to find out that there were actually SO MANY of RUBBISH!!! why i didn't notice their existence? did they ever exist in my room? maybe i was too busy and who the hell would spend those precious time counting those rubbish!?

SO, the 1st and the 2nd day after SPM were actually for you to tidy up your messy room.. you cleaned already? really? well, i fucking cleaned it by today and took some pictures cause I'm too proud with my cleaning result.. haha.. even before cleaning, i help those rubbish to take some pictures with their gangs before they get separated by the evil JJ.. MUAHAHHAHAH!!








wanna puke already? HOLD IT!! Here's the LAST one!!!




*PWNED!!!!!!!!!!*


can you imagine that there are SO FUCKING MANY TONS of RUBBISH in my room!?!? i still have some more which i dint take pictures of them.. those are the books my bro left for me but i hardly even touch them cause they were outdated syllabus (my bro is six years older than me..) so their job is to accumulate enough dust to make me sneeze when i picked them up..

the smell of dust were AWFUL..

there are always a thing that annoying me all the time.. is like when you wanna throw something away, your mind will ask "I still need this now and in future?"

By answering "NO", you threw the thing away.. and after some time or even shorter, you suddenly need that thing back and you are fucking regret that you already threw it away. SCREWED!!

By answering "YES", you keep that thing for a LONG LONG time until you suddenly realised, "Did I actually need this?" and you will imagine the situation above might happen if you threw it away.. so you are now in dilemma.. SCREWED AGAIN!!!

it happens so many times that i always choose to answer YES.. but anyway, for this rubbish.. my answer is NO!!! I'm fucking sure that these rubbish has nothing do with my future education.. and it is a waste to just throw it.. instead i decided to GO GREEN.. not like those Prism T makers..

some of the books i shall pass to my younger cousin cause some exercise book i bought were LEFT UNTOUCHED!! some i done half of it only cause there's actually not enough time to finish all exercises in time which i first thought it could be.. lousy psychics.. =.=

after emptying my tuition file, i found that there are also bunch of stationery which possibly i could open a small shop to sell them at fucking cheap price..





wonder what have happened to my room after cleaning?




"WALA!!!"


"ITS GONE!!!"



BYE BYE RUBBISH!!!!!



Morale of this post :

Books have shit fate. When they are needed, they are gold and diamonds. When they are not, they are RUBBISH!!!



0 comments: