The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, December 15, 2008

Missing My Computer MUCH MUCH!!

Sorry guys!!! i just came back from KL 2 days ago... i know i know, some of you are cursing me for not updating my blog for such a long time.. well, maybe not cursing, mumbling? haha~

FYI,




I'm fucking missing my computer MUCH MUCH MUCH now!! damnit!!

i was planning to send my computer to the PC shop to cure it(total spoiled, everyday hang) before going to KL for a week and i guess my computer would be recovered at time when i came back from KL.. however, i miscalculated LOTS!!

i asked my bro to send the computer to PC shop at 7th Dec(i went to KL at 6th Dec), he forgot(well,maybe he need to transfer some stuff 1st).. OK.. then 8th n 9th Dec were Hari Haji, shop closed.. suay onot? damn! he finally got my computer sent at 11th Dec(i don't know what happened on10th Dec, never ask =X) 12th Dec was Friday, shop closed again.. and today my bro just received phone call from the technician saying that they just have free time to fix my computer yesterday.. FUCKSHIT!!

well, don't know whats the causes.. i got an uncomfortable feeling when using other people computer (currently, I'm using my bro's computer) feeling like very unfamiliar... very strange... i think some kind of bond has been established between my computer and me.. fantasy huh?

maybe i should learn how to reformat my computer myself someday.. saves time saves money!! like what Stevie said..

alright, i know you guys are waiting for my post about KL trip.. it would be done if i got my computer as planned.. cause i need to edit some photos taken..

want a sneak peek about the upcoming post? all i can say is,



its a TRIP OF SCAM!!


stay tuned~

0 comments: