The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How to Speak in MANGLISH

just now in the car i came across some funny jokes through radio station, yeap! Its the new Hitz.fm morning crew!!! they were talking about what is the difference between the pure ENGLISH and the made in Malaysia, MANGLISH..

here's the conversation(quoted from the morning crew, changed a bit because i forgot about the whole sentences but the main point is there!!)

here it goes, in pure ENGLISH!!

one day, you are inside a parking lot and a guy suddenly popped out and said, "I'm sorry sir, could you please reverse you vehicle? So that to increase the distance between your vehicle and my vehicle? I appreciate your help." And you will go like, "WHAT!?!?"

now time to use MANGLISH,

that guy would say, "Eh bro, gostun abit boleh?"

now that's simple!! simple!! SIMPLE!!

and here's another one, in pure ENGLISH!!

when I saw a beautiful girl in a shopping mall, I said "Oh my god! Look at her! She was so gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, wonderful looking and almost perfect! She was the most gorgeous girl i have ever seen in my entire life!"

to say it in MANGLISH,


"Hey bro! That girl chun mannnnn!!!"





well, hope you guys understand what i'm talking about and have a nice day~ ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOSTUNNNNN!!! U ACTUALLY SPELLED IT!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAHA Yeah loh all these while I've been using it without realizing that the word is not in existence. Even my driving coach used to say "Eh skrang u gostun gostun".

Who the fuck invented this!???!?!?

Jiajun said...

lol!! definitely not Shakespeare.. HAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

It probably comes from the nautical term "go astern".