The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A MotherFUCKING Day

ya, i finally got my computer back and guess what, the RAM degraded from 768mb to 512 mb and the technician said maybe my CPU was old so the chip couldn't plugged in properly.. FUCK! tomorrow need to send back to the shop because i don't want to risk my computer's life by repairing it myself..

next fucking thing is, i couldn't install Windows Live Messenger as it came out an error saying that i don't have Windows Installer 3.1, WTF is that? result, i got to use the old and boring Windows Messenger for the time being, suck out big time!

worst of all,
i lost my video project!! actually, before reformatting the whole computer, i transfer all the video project data to an external hard disk.. and today when i install back Adobe Premiere Pro(video editing program), i couldn't open the old files.. it says the files appear to be damaged.. FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! how the hell will they corrupted? eaten by which motherfucker? all my hard work, GONE!!! DAMNIT!! now i am soooooooooo down...

my apologize 1st to all my friends, " Guys, guess that you all will need to wait much more longer to watch the video i made." I'm sure that Eddy would be very sad hearing this fucking sad news..

in a conclusion, today was a FUCK DUP day!!!

even i got my computer back...

0 comments: