The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, December 1, 2008

The Final Showdown

phew~~~

finally... the last paper, ACCOUNT!!! 4 days of preparation, 3 hr 45 minutes of performance...

my brain was occupied with all those motherfucking account terms and formula, so scare that it will vanished..

first, this subject seems easy IF, only IF it came out what we spotted(spotted by teacher actually), we fucking spotted 10 questions by the way...

till the time when i received the paper and started to check it out.. i thought the question was arranged wrongly cause i can't find the "FIX" question which always located as the 2nd question EVERY TIME!!! my hope of finding that "FIX" question was gone and i knew, that time all my friends were as the same thought as me,

"FUCK!! Where is Penyata Pendapatan? Mane Realisasi? Cybk Sybk leh? WTF!! Penyata Kongsi Untung Rugi!?!? not say won't come out le meh?? DIU~"


then when i finished the paper 2, i came out from my class.. the expected reaction was heard.. "OI!! this time cham liao lar..." ,"Regret take account ah, later come out B, no face ah..", "Spot CHUN!!!" ,"one word, BLUR!!" and Welly even cried for this.. OMG!

so basically, the account exam was FUCKED UP and maybe that's the reason why there's nobody shouted "MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA!!!" today... me too!! feeling like "Oh, exam finished le.." some kind punya feeling.. =.=

backtrack to before SPM was started.. i once said to myself that i will shout kao kao soon after SPM was finished.. even before today, i still got that "highness" and eagerness to shout.. and now,








FUCKING SCREWED!!




anyway, our 3 weeks of hell finally came to an end.. and celebration were on its way to visit me.. TAKE ME AWAY QUICK!!! fucking rain every day.. gonna rot soon if i continue to stay at home..





-----------

my squeezed up brain asked me, "Is it done, Master? I have been so worked out during these 3 weeks.."


i replied, "No, it has only begun..."



Welcome to Celebration.

2 comments:

Esther said...

Haha.. Totally agreed with that account thingy. Din really have the mood to shout merdeka or whatsoever. Its just like.. Spm finish dy a?ooo.. so sien dao.. Check my blog. another stupid mood spoiler thing happened. hahaha.. see if u can guess that person is who

Jiajun said...

lol.. so u got double spoiler in a day? BAD DAY~~ haha