The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, October 2, 2009

Birthday Prank, NEARLY~

Yesterday was the birthday of my roommate, Dao Zhen. 1st of October, yeah he rulez the month of Octobah! So, *ahem* according to tradition, One must be prank-ed during one's birthday.

The birthday boy was so cautious in every single thing we did, every single thing happened around him that day. Actually, we planned no shit to prank him. He prank-ed himself for the whole day. It was very funny to see him scared himself when some little thing goes a bit weird. The most funny thing is, before he sleep that night, he said to us, "Eh, I sleep ady ah.. don't prank me ah..." Damn cute!



Of course, as the one and the only roommate of him, how can I sit there and do nothing to prank him! How can!? *evil smirk*

Around 12.30am, I was brushing my teeth and going to sleep soon...



SUDDENLY!! An idea pop out in my mind! I know how to prank him ady... BWAHHAHAHHA!!!

Here's the prank,

I carefully and silently took his alarm clock which he always put it beside his pillow(he already slept at that time). Then I put it far far away from his bed, on his table.




Now you ask me, "Why alarm clock?"

FYI, whenever his alarm clock rang in the morning, he would definitely be awake and turn off the alarm. AND!! He always put it beside his pillow everytime he sleeps!!

So by doing that, when the alarm rings, he will be awake and look beside him and shockingly find that his alarm clock is no where to be found!! And he need to "scan" around and find it! When he found it, he will need to jump off from his bed and rush to his table there and turn off the alarm!!

This whole incident might put his morning wake up into CHAOS!!!


Basically, it would be like this,



The Masterpiece of JJ!! BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!!



In the next day which is today, as usual I woke up earlier than him despite I slept later than him. (actually it was my handphone alarm which rings 1st everytime) After a few minutes, I saw him waking up already....








NOOOOOOO!!!! IT DIDN'T FOLLOW MY PLAN!!!


Daymn~ Then I acted don't know, straight went to the bathroom and bathed. Later on, I heard the alarm rings. =.=

When I came out, he said, "Eh, thanks ah for ur PRANK!!"

I laughed and explained to him the actual original masterpiece and we laughed together~


Haiya~ So unlucky my prank didn't go on as planned. It would be sooo much fun to watch him searching for his alarm in a chaos and panic state!! *JJ is damn bad*

Seems that the goddess of luck is not on my side today~ Or maybe she just hate people pranking around each other? =)




Anyway,

Happy Birthday pal~!!

0 comments: