The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Friday, October 23, 2009

The Power of a Song

Last edited on October 26, 9.43pm. (Video replaced due to unavailability)


Just now evening, I went for a jog.

Despite it rained and stopped an hour ago and the sky still cloudy, I decided to jog. (What a healthy person I am!! XP)

After 20 minutes of jog, suddenly I felt some water dropped on my face. I thought it was my sweat, because most of the time, it is. So I continue jogging.

Then a moment after, the water keep dropping on my face, endlessly.. Then I looked closer to the sky, it started to rain!!!

Luckily, this time the Rain God gave warning sign 1st. Not like last time, straight raining cats and dogs which I became water sponge after that. (If you've followed my fb status) So I started running back to my hostel from the park. Like around 500m away~~

Such a coincidence, my favorite song while jogging plays!! Its "Chiisana koi no uta" by Mongol 800.(One of the theme song of Proposal Daisakusen) The song that gave spirit in almost everything you are doing, well at least to me it is! That's why I put it as my alarm ring tone. Yeah, to start my everyday with full fuel and spirit!! Like this,



AZHAAAA~!!


In the drama, there's a scene where the main character is running and the background music played is this song. And such a coincidence, this song started playing when I started to run away from rain. Is like... it is the background music and I'm in a scene of running in rain!!!

I don't know why, but I really like the feeling of this song when I'm running. It totally suit the tempo of what I'm doing, that is to run!!

Tell you what, I even tried to image myself as the main character in that scene as I'm running. Damn suit weih!! Except he is running for his love and I'm running to avoid becoming water sponge.



For the 1st time, I totally enjoy running in a rain. Thanks to this song!






Well, life's like a drama. It just happen so coincidentally.



People out there!! Don't be E M O for 24/7!! Choose a song like this that could live up your spirit and play it in your ears when you feel like you are losing out!




MUSIC FER LIFE!!!

2 comments:

Song said...

next time, perhaps you should sing while you're jogging!! I'm sure it'll help too!! XP

Jiajun said...

cannot lah.. waste more energy ah.. haha..