The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Monday, March 16, 2009

Tic TAG Toe, Beanie'sTag

it has been 15453421 ages ago since i was last tagged, or maybe i was tagged before but was too lazy to respond.. so, my apologize to those who have tagged me but didn't get my response.. sorry man!



Tagged by Beanie.

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.


1. I just finished a match of futsal and currently fucking exhausted.

2. I have my dinner alone today since I got home late. Thanks to my friends for showing up late for futsal.

3. I truly believe that giving middle finger towards your homie is a sign to show that you actually care about them REAL much.

4. My computer suck out big time, gonna out i7 sooooon~ XD

5. Streamyx still sucks.

6. I applied for JPA scholarship. (45% yada yada.. fuck you!)

7. I hardly going through newspaper's main edition one by one because I see many shits from Malaysia politics EVERY SINGLE DAY!

8. "Glory Glory Man United~~!!"

9. It was a year since I last played DOTA. (Did Lina undergoes breast implantation by any chance?)

10. When is the next partyyyyy!?!?

11. Currently addicted to Persona 4. (link)

12. I fucking disagree the "I'm a good boy" statement by the fucker who tagged me. ..!..

13. If you don't like to see "=.= , lol , swt, zzz " please kindly sign out from MSN. ^^

14. Backstabber are strictly prohibited!

15. A serious relationship in university's life? OYEAH!!

16. You have just wasted 3 minutes reading a total of 15 shits about me.




the person i would like to tag is :

1. KJ. To reincarnate his one-post-and-dead-forever blog.

2. Ayrton. To stop him from playing Persona 4 like a freak.

3. Wei San. Because she stay at US. (What the hell a reason was that!?)

4. Calwin. Because he got straight Ass.

5. Niaseng. To stop him from date-ing with his i7. (Wait a minute, blogging too needs i7.. DAMN!!)




till then,

have a nice day! ^^

0 comments: