The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, March 28, 2009

Honeymoon No More

it has been 3 months since I undergoes hibernation or honeymoon to be exact...

why honeymoon? DAMN.. for the past 3 months here are my daily "schedule" :

9.30am - Wake up and breakfast
10.00am - Read some books
10.30am - Either in front of my computer or TV (PS2)
12.30am - Bath and lunch
1.00pm - Newspaper
2.00pm - Either in front of my computer or TV (PS2)
5.00pm - House Chores
6.00pm - Cycling
7.00pm - Bath and dinner
8.00pm - Either in front of my computer or TV (PS2)
1.00am - Goodnight (it is consider as fucking early by many of my friends)


I don't know how they can withstand till 3am lidat, but if they sleep late than me, then they must be wake up late than me also, so the duration of a day when you are in an awake state are almost the same...

it repeats almost the same everyday except maybe there are some outing(also enjoyable one), see? what an enjoyable schedule... if not called honeymoon, then what?

just imagine how unproductive my life are for the past 3 months(except reading some books) and recently my life engine has forced to start again...

it begins right after I got my SPM result...photocopy documents, get them certified then got my car banged(1st time experience), go to post office to buy "kiriman pos"(1st time exp), some document left out and need to photocopy and sign again(sigh),completing JPA scholarship form, searching for other scholarship like searching needle under the seabed, have to answer the 6154324 JPA questions online and many many many!!!

and most importantly, about my future if JPA was to be failed.. A level? Where? Or continue straight for Architecture? Where again?

so it is a restart thinking if I failed to get the JPA scholarhip and I guess I should be well prepare for this...

and I saw some of my friends already started their new stage of life, The University Life(ahhh.. probably the last suitable place for engaging serious relationship XD) so, I was wondering how will it be when I starts that life... it was still thousands of question marks for me..

all I know for now is, the busy life which happened when I was the President of Interact Club has approaching me a little by little..

the black and white stuff, meeting the power one, phone for enquiry, socializing... they are all coming back one by one to end my honeymoon...



lifting another steps into a tougher yet still-mysteryful stage of life..


LET'S ROCK 'N ROLL!!

0 comments: