The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Gesek-Gesek and Kepek-Kepek!!

yesterday I got my mum's car SCRATCHED!!!

here's how it goes..

after we have our certificate signed, we went to Chuan Kee to have our lunch.. after that we will be going for an education talk organized by MCA Youths..

it took ages to find a place to park in the parking lot at Kota Lama almost anytime, except during nighttime I think...

I was so lucky to find a spot and I quickly drive into in.. unfortunately, the angle adjustment was wrong already at the beginning...


it was some thing like this,


the problem is, my side door already "kissed" that car's bumper (thankfully, it was made by rubber) since I'm a newbie driver, I got no idea how to reverse back to get the hell out of this... after several tries of reversing the car, all were failed... and got 1 time that car even lifted up when I was reversing!!! WTF!! knn blur-ing~


so I try the "smartest" things ever... drive FORWARD!!


*BROOOOOOM!!*


shockingly!! my car made it into the parking box... at first I thought, the damage won't be so serious gua.. then when I came down and see..







OOOOOH MYYYYYYY.....





GOD!!!!!!



and that's not the climax of the whole event I tell you... here goes!

when we are about to leave my car there, we saw a family coming towards the car that I fucking banged it just now... HOLYSHIT!!! it was their car!!!

1st thing that came up to my mind... ZAO!!! I think they saw us coming down from our car and after seeing our car's damage, I think they know already the culprit was us... we not dare to even turn back our head ah... simply cheong!! thank god, that family didn't shout at us... and finally we made it into the "Safe House", Chuan Kee Restaurant...

I straight no mood ah when eating the chicken rice cause I scared later that family came right into the shop and hunt for my head... luckily, that didn't happen.. if not, I got no idea on how to deal with the situation...

DAMN!!! it was one of the most fearful event in my life!!



------------------


now, talking about fearful (or chi kek, sorta..) man has invented one of the most chi kek game in the world, yet it is so simple, it could take your breath away!!

presenting the Jenga Blocks!!!





(click here if the video above doesn't work)


WAKABABOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: