The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Saturday, August 23, 2008

Farewell..

a wonderful night..

Interact Club Installation Night 07/08

3 times i attended.. and this time was the most meaningful...

thank you to my parents, who taught me on how to be a successful leader.

thank you to my principal, who taught me that following the school rules is the 1st step to achieve your goals.

thank you to PP Scott, who taught me that it is a must to investigate thoroughly before making any judgment.

thank you to PP Lau, who always help me and the club in dealing difficult situations.

thank you to all Rotarian, who always give their full support in our club's activities.

thank you to Mdm. Irham n Mr. Suhaili, who always give me their useful advices and guidance when facing obstacles.

thank you to my director buddies, who always standing right beside me as the strongest support.

thank you to all the interactors, who always give their full participation and passion to the club.

and finally,

thank you to Interact Club for giving me an opportunity to take the post of President that changed my life to a better.

don't forget.. Service Above Self..
farewell~

0 comments: