The Letters Crusade

Discover the boy you never knew.


Thursday, August 14, 2008

almost famous, or already?

maaann.. never thought that my blog would become an information center for the 'hunters' in our school..

maybe i should sign a contract with them.. so that my pocket would be thick enough to handle my cost in canteen which occupied with "reasonable price" food..

first, posting those photos are just for the sake of fun n humor.. nothing else.. however, it draws unwanted attention.. results.. mass phone elimination..

seems like my blog is getting famous n famous as time passes.. and i think i need to make a little adjustment and apply some SAFETY measurements when i am blogging in the future..

GOSH.. things are getting tougher now..

oh ya.. if anyone of the school authorities really drop by n check out my blog ACCIDENTALLY, please help to solve the open burning problems.. thanks!

JAS?? is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea~

0 comments: